Chapter 21

When I was getting in the car Christyn texted me. "Hey girl why you out go pick up some stuff. We need spoons,forks,knifes,napkins,plates,ice,ice chest,and liquor." "Ooh girl we finna turn up. But I'll be back with the stuff." I responded. I went to Walmart to go get all the stuff. I really didn't wanna go in there with them tights on but I found my jacket. I wrapped my jacket around my waist then went into the store.(In the car) I got alot of attention in their but I'm used to it. I pulled up to house went inside and told Chris to get the bags. "Guhh do yall really have alcohol? Yall is trynna get someone drunk ain't yall?" I said to Christyn laughing. "Girl shut up its a party so you gotta turn up. We having alcohol,liquor,cool-aid,pizza,chips,hotwings,and and other kinda of snacks." "Okay then. Look at yall." "You so lame." "Lol." "Anything else you need me to do?" "Ooh, while me and Chris set up can you go find my clothes?" "Yeah,big cuz ima show you what I took out after I find it." "Okay."

I go upstairs and find something for Christyn to wear. (Outfit below)

Then I went to my room and found something to wear

Then I went to my room and found something to wear.(Outfit below)

After I found the clothes me and Christyn clothes were gonna wear I went back downstairs to help them finish

After I found the clothes me and Christyn clothes were gonna wear I went back downstairs to help them finish. We finished at like 9 and the part starts at 12am and ends at 12pm.? Chris made sure all his friends was coming and so did Christyn. Then I decided to call some of my friends to come to the party. "Hello." "Hey niya." "Hey what's up?" "We having a party today at 12 but I want you to come right now and bring some clothes cuz I'm not dressed yet either." "Okay I'm on my way." When Aniyah got here we went up to my room. "Girl I'm inviting just a few peolpe. That's you,Laila,John,Tabitha,Ken,Serena,Chuck,Mond,Tonya. "Tabitha be acting like a Lil hoe sometimes." "I'll invite her but if she do something crazy she gone." "Okay, well what you wearing." Aniyah said laying down on my bed. I showed her my outfit then she showed me hers.
(Outfit below)