Chapter 27

Their outfits for the Reunion in the mm.
Sorry for any mistakes.

I wake up at nine and go to the kitchen to find some food. When I look inside the fridge it's only sausage and grits. I make the grits and sausage for all three of us then make Reagan some food,and heat up a bottle. Then I go to Mikey's room to wake him up.

"Wake up Mikey I made breakfast, come on." I said hitting him with a pillow and shaking him. "Okay Okay, I'm up I'm coming just let me put my pants on." He said getting up. After that I walk to Aniyah's room to wake her up. "Wake up Ni. I already woke Mikey up and I made breakfast." I said sitting at the edge of her bed. "Ookay I'm coming." She said pulling the cover her head. I walked out of her room and went back to the kitchen. I sat down with my food and checked my phone. While I was eating my mama called. "Hello." I said swallowing my food. "Hey hon you dressed yet?" She asked as Aniyah was walking in the kitchen. "No not yet mama why-" I was asking until Aniyah cut me off. "Hey Ms.J". Aniyah shouted. "Tell aniyah I said hey." My mama told me. "She said hey Ni." "Okay." Aniyah said. "Well ima call you later mama I'm eating, bye." "Okay." She said hanging up. Then Mikey came walking down the stairs.

We all ate then went to our rooms. "Hey mama's baby." I said taking Reagan out of the crib as she yawned. I put her on my bed and changed her then brought her downstairs to feed her. "Here you go hun." I said trying to put the bottle in her mouth. "Wahh." She cried as she hit the bottle out of my hand. "Stop!" I yelled kinda popping her on her thigh. "Mmmahh!" She cried at the top of her lungs. "I didn't even hit you that hard. Now stop with all that and drink this." I said rocking her and putting the bottle back in her mouth.

I fed her for about eight minutes then burped her. After that I changed her and put her back to sleep. By time all of that was it was already ten. "Why was Reagan screaming earlier?" Aniyah asked coming into my room. "She knocked her bottle out of my hand so I popped her." I said playing with my nails. "Aww don't hit my baby." She said play hitting me. "I am gon pop her. She be getting out hand sometimes." "Well she's just a baby." "Yeah okay like being a baby is an excuse for that." I said and we both laughed. "But um Christyn was trynna come over here and get dressed. I'm gonna go ask Mikey." I said. "Okay." She responded. "Alright hold on I'll be right back."

I walked to Mikey's room and when I walked in he had on a towel wrapped around his waist and his chest was still wet. "Uhh,ima come back." I said turning around but he stopped me.

"Nah you ain't gotta go no where,I'm wearing a towel. It should have been you in the towel and me walk in,no actually you not wearing a towel." He said smirking. "Um no Michael. But what ever just keep your towel on. But I wanted to ask you if my cousin can come over and get dressed with me and Aniyah?" "Yeah,sure. Anything for you baby girl." He said kissing my fourhead before I could move. "Boy. Ima kill you Mikey." "Welcome babe." He said going into his closet and I walked out. "Girl your brother is a pain in the ass." I said laughing walking in my room. "Yeah I know lol." Aniyah responded. "Well I already texted Christyn so let's go pick her up." I told Aniyah.

On our way to the hotel our song 'Smoke Tree' by Bankroll Mafia came on. Then we finally pull up to the hotel. I call Christyn and she walks out with her clothes.

(Ten minutes later) "Damn this place looks good." Christyn said as we pulled up. We get out and go inside. "Okay Christyn follow me to my room." I say as Aniyah and Christyn followed me to my room. "But be quiet I don't want Rae to wake up." I said laying on my bed. "So show me what you wearing Christyn." I said. "Okay well you know I'm wearing the Johnson fanily shirt,my light colored jeans,and my dark blue converse. She said showing us her clothes.(the Johnson family shirt is dark blue.)
"Well I'm wearing the family shirt,white shorts,and my white tims." Niya said sitting at the edge of my bed. "Okay. Well I'm wearing the shirt,some dark blue tights,and my fruity pebble foamposits. I said.(foamposites are my favorite shoes)(Outfits in the mm).