Chapter 4

Aniyah and I get up at 6 and get dressed for school. I put on some bleached jeans with a grey Jordan sweatshirt, and some grey boots. Aniyah puts on some brown shorts with a green sweater and knee high brown sandals. I grab every thing I need and put it in my purse. Me and Aniyah brush our teeth then head out the door. Today is my mom's off day and she's sleeping so I don't wake her. After I lock the door me and Aniyah get in the car. " Let's get McDonald's." Aniyah says raising her eyebrows and smiling. "Ok hun" I say then pull off from my house.(7mins later)

" Hi welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?" The girl says in a rude voice. "

"Well damn." I tell Aniyah before I start to order. "Hold on one minute please." I say speaking into the speaker. "What you want Niya?" I ask her. "I want a coffee on ice with a mc muffin."

"Ima get that too." I say smiling at Aniyah. " Can I get two ice coffee's and two mc muffins." I tell the girl. "Yeah, that's it?" The girl responds. "Mmhmm." I say getting mad. "Your total is 7.34, pull up to the first window." She says as I roll my eyes. When I pull up to the window I give the girl my card. This hoe has the nerve to yank my card, then gives it to me when she's done. "You're fucking with the wrong girl." I say with a attitude then pull to the second window. "Girl calm down , the therapist said you need to learn how to control your issuess." Aniyah says looking at me making her eyes get big. "Ok but if I have to I'll fuck her up." "Here you go ma'am,have a nice day." The other women says. "You too hun." I say with a smile. "See that women was sweet but the hoe before that was fucking rude." "Okay girl" She says nudging me in my shoulder.

We get to school early and finish our food."Well let's get to another day in hell." I say sighing. We both laugh. When 4 period comes me and Aniyah go to the rest room. "Hey, wanna go to a party with me at 6 today?" Aniyah askes. "Yeah" "Okay then let's hurry up and get this day over with so we can partayyy!"

"Lol I love my crazy friend." I love you too Momo."