Chapter 19

Reagan is now 5 months old. I try teaching her to walk but it doesn't turn out right. My birthday already passed and now I'm 19, we turned up. Reagan's has learned one word and it's mommy. Today me and Reagan are going to visit my mama. I got to Reagan's room to get her up. I found her clothes while she's still sleep. I get out some jeans shorts overalls, her pink converse, a pink undershirt, a white shirt, and pink flower headband. I get her out her bed without waking her up and bring her to my room.

As soon as I lay her on my bed she wakes up. When I see her pretty face I can't help but to cheese really big right back at her. I get her ready and do her hair. After I'm done getting her dress I tell her to smile and she doesn't. So I play bite her and she makes a silly face then I snap it. She loves when I play bite her, it just cracks her up. I send the picture to Jermain and he says "Little cutie." And I respond back "Yeah I know thank you." "Well okay then." He responded. I tell him I can't talk I'm getting ready and we stop texting after that. I look in my closet and find something to wear. And put my hair in two buns at the top and some hair out.(Outfit below)

(Outfit below)

After we are done getting ready we go downstairs and Christyn and Chris are at work

After we are done getting ready we go downstairs and Christyn and Chris are at work. I fix Rae some soft food and make a sandwich for me. Then I hook Rae up in her seat and we head out. I pull up to my mama's house and it looks like Demarcus's car is outside the house. We get out but I take Rae out her seat and leave it in the car. I unlock the door with my key. I walk in to see Demarcus holding on to my mama's waist in the kitchen kissing her. "Ewww, yall can stop." I said walking in with Rae. "Girl shut up. Hey Lil tootie." My mama said taking her from me.(my mama call Rae Tootie) "Hey Demarcus." "Hey Morgan." Come sit down on the couch, I have something to tell you." She said sitting down on the couch with Rae. I sat down on the couch next to her.

"So, me and Demarcus are engaged!" She screeched.

I just made a blank expression like😑😐. "Uhhh, congratulations mama. Way to go. We gotta go see you later." I said kinda rude.

As me and Rae left I heard my mama telling Demarcus "She's not over her dad yet."

I hook Reagan up and we go to Jermain's house. Why would my mama do that. She know how I feel. I can't I just can't. I just need some space for a while. I'm just so pissed. We pull up I just sit there for a while. I hear Rae playing with her toys that hooked to her seat.

We get out and I knock on the door. When I Knock a girl answers the door. "Hi, how may I help you?" "Umm who are you?" "Who's asking?" "Me. Who the hell are you. Let me tell you something. If Jermain is cheating on me with you I will tear your ass, with this baby in my arms." "Hey calm it girl, I'm just his cousin." After she say that I give her a ugly stare then push through her. I go in and go to Jermain's room. "Jermain!" "Oh crap. You scared me." "I don't care , your cousin was about to get beat up, you too. You should have told me your cousin was over, I thought you
was cheating on me." "Lol, and I would never cheat on you. But yeah that's just Keisha, my cousin as you know." He said taking Reagan from me. "Why you looking so... tired?" "My mama. Her and Demarcus are getting married. Like wtf. Ooh, I wanna punch someone soo bad. That's why I came here though cuz I was mad and I needed someone to talk to." "It's ok. But you have to get over your dad being gone at one point." When he said that I looked at him with a serious face. "Jermaine it's not that easy! That's my dad. You can not forgot about someone that special. Then it's like my mama is trynna replace him. I didn't come here for you to make me even more mad, I came for you to make me feel better." I said starting to cry. "It's not. It's not Jermain. It's hard, you don't know. Just, just don't worry about it." I said balling my fist up.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. Morgan come here." He said as I took Reagan from him and started walking to the living room. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Keisha asked me. "Jermain." I said looking at her in the side of my eye still walking out. "Come here come sit next me and we can talk." As soon as I went to sit down Jermain was coming out his room to find me. "Mor.." Jermain said getting cut off by Keisha. "No, go back to your room. We're talking." And he went back to his room. She asked what was wrong with me and stuff. She made me feel better. She told me how cute Reagan was. After that we left.

I stopped by Chick Fil A and got me a chicken sandwich and some fries. I went home and fixed Rae some formula. I fed her while I ate. Then I rocked her to sleep while we watched Netflix. It was hard because she didn't want to go to sleep but I got her to go to sleep. I thought about everything today. I thought about Jermaine and mama. I got so worked up just about thinking about them so I just stopped.

I went and brought Reagan to her room. I forgot that earlier I had texted Christyn and she said her and Chris will be out until 11 or 10. And it's 8. Liane's birthday is in 8 more days. Her birthday months is one of the months that I just become depressed for a long time. Today is May,17 and her birthday is May,25. I try not to but I just breakdown thinking about Liane. I cry for a while then go take a shower. I put on an long shirt and some socks. I don't even put on a bra, and I always put one on. I'm just so.. sad.

I hear Reagan start crying so I go check on her. I take her and go downstairs with her. I rock her and say shh as i walk down the stairs. I make her some milk than heat it up. Then someone text's me and it says "Hey babe. Did you have my baby yet?"

Author's Note

Hey guys I left you with a cliff hanger. But I am gonna start making my chapters longer. This chapter was 1,175 words long. I will try to go further than that on my next chapter. Comment how many words you want me to have in the next chapter. Bye😙💙💚👑.