Pic-Their numbers Chapter 8

We have 3 1/2 more months until school is over. That means I will be graduating. That's the good part. I will be out of school by time the baby comes. The baby will be due in December, just like I was. So I'll be in college by then.

My favorite cousin Christyn calls me as I get ready for school. "Hello" I say. "Hey baby cousin. I heard you're pregnant. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but my mama said me and the baby have to leave when it's born." I say putting my finger in my mouth. "Really I thought Audrey was nicer than that. Well maybe, you know since you're gonna be in college you can live with me and Chris."

"For real. Ohh my gosh, that's why you were always my favorite cousin." We both laugh. "Welcome boo. " "Well I gotta get to school so I'll text you later." "Okay bye".

When I get to school im so happy even Aniyah notices. "Why you so excited Momo?"

"You know how my mama said I gotta go once the baby is born. Well ima move in with my cousin Christyn." "Oh that's good hun." "I know." I say smiling while putting my shoulders up. The rest of the school day goes by fast. Then lunch comes.

I go to lunch by my self because Aniyah checked out early and I wanted to be alone today. I go and sit by my self after I get my lunch. I'm on my phone while eating and see a shadow come sit beside me. I look up and it's Jermain. "Hey." He says and winks at me. " Hey I didn't know you go here." I say turning his way. "I just transfered here."

"Oh okay." So are we like a thing or what?" Hey says doing his hands at me. "I don't care,but I told my bestie I had a man." I say trying not to laugh. "Ohh you do. Well I bet you're lucky. Lol, I'm just playing. Well let's get to class before we be late girlfriend." I smirk at him after he says that.

At the end of the school day we exchange numbers and I go home. When I walk in the house my mama is dancing to the song Workout by Cameo. "Hey Momo." She says moving her shoulders side to side. "Christyn said I could live with her after the baby is born." I say grabing some purple doritos out the pantry. "Okay I'm fine with that." She says as I start walking to my room. I text Aniyah about Jermain and every thing else she missed after she checked out. Then later fall asleep.