Pic-Aniyah Chapter 2

Morgan's P.O.V

"Bye mama." I looked hugged her.

"Bye momo." She said as I walked out the door. Momo is what every one call's me. I hopped into my blue charger, put my book sack in the passenger seat and drove to school. I turned my radio on turning it up. "You changed me baby, oh you changed me baby." It came off as soon as I pulled into the school's parking lot.

I got out the car and as soon as I turned around I felt some one hug me tight."Momo!" Aniyah said. Aniyah is my bestfriend, we knew each other since elementry school. "So did you tell your mom yet?" Aniyah said as we walked into the school building. "No ,not yet I'm too scared." Really Mrs.Johnson is so sweet I don't think she would be pissed if you told her." "Yeah she would. Just come on before we are late to class." Through out the first class period I thought about how I would tell my mom. Then that was when I got called on and snapped out of my thoughts. "Ms.Johnson what is the answer to this problem?" Said Mrs.Lemelle. The problem on the board was some mess i seen before. "Idk". Some girls in the back snicker, I turn around and flip them off without the teacher seeing. But don't get me wrong I love Mrs.Lemelle, she's a cool teacher.

The rest of the school day goes by and Aniyah and I walk back to my car. "Follow me back home so me and you can ride back to your house in your car." Aniyah said twirling her keys on her finger.

"Ok Niya". So I followed Niya back home then she got in my car once she told her mom she was going to my house. We pull into my drive way about 10 minutes later." You ready to do this ?" Aniyah askes me while we stand at the door. "Yeah , I'm ready."

Author's Note

Hey guys this is my first story so it might be a little wack. Please leave comments. I will update alot. Hope you enjoy!