Chapter 29

I opened my eyes and I was hooked up to a monitor. And Aniyah was laying next to me. She was in deep thought,Christyn was sleep with Reagan sleep on her chest. And my mama had her head in her hands in the chair next to my bed.

"Why am I hooked up to this?" I asked looking at Aniyah. Aniyah quickly sat and so did my mama.

"Baby do you remember what happend earlier?" My mama asked. She had tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes were puffy and red.

Aniyah bit her lip nervously as I thought. "No,why were you crying?"

"Because baby. Y-you you had a miscarriage." She said as tears rolled down her cheek.

I just laughed at. Her and Aniyah looked up at me shocked.

"Why are you laughing?" My mama asked coming closer.

"Because how did I have a miscarriage if it's still in my stomach." I asked rubbing my stomach.

"You ok?" Aniyah made a concerned face at me.

"Yeah. See, come feel." I gestured them to come feel. When my mama put her and on my stomach I moved it to where I felt it kick.

Her eyes got big and she backed up shaking her head. Then Aniyah walked up. I put her hand in the spot and we sat there for a while until she snatched her back in shock.

"I'll be back." My mama said walking out.

Aniyah just got back in the bed with me and closed her eyes. I layed back and did the same. I was wore out.

Five minutes later my mama and my doctor walks in. I sit up and my doctor comes over to me. She puts her stethoscope on my stomach. She starts moving it around and nods her head as she moves it.

She takes the stuff out her ears and looks at us. "We'll need to do an ultrasound so I'll be back."

My mama looks at me then kisses my fourhead. She sits back down and watches the tv.

Finally Dr.Wellen walks in with some stuff and a little tv thing for the ultrasound.

She plugs it up and sets the other stuff on the counter. She puts the jel on me and rubs the tool around. She furrows her eyebrows together and sat the tool down on a tray.

"Okay well." Dr.Wellen starts, clasping her hands together. "Um Yeah I do see a heart. But,I see two." She says and all of our eyes get big.

"Wait what?" My mom asked confused.

"Morgan must have had been pregnant with triplets. And she had a miscarriage and lost one of them. So now she has twins. Do you wanna know the genders?" Dr.Wellen smiles.

"Uh." I blink twice. "Yeah I guess." I say sitting up. She puts the tool back on my stomach and looks at the screen.

"Okay well you are having." She squinches her eyes. "A boy and a girl. Congratulations Morgan."

My mama and Aniyah looks at me and smile. "Thank you." I nod.

"Your welcome. Well your nurse will be in here later on. She'll bring you a menu and inform you about staying for a few days." She rubs my back.

"Okay thank you doctor." I said smiling.

"Mhm." She walked out and closed the door.

I layed back and sighed.

"So what am I gonna do?" I ask looking at the ceiling. "What are you talking about Mo?" Aniyah askes.

"What am I supposed to do with twins and a soon to be one year old. I can't handle three babies. Hunter doesn't even know that I'm having twins. Just think about it. I would've been walking round here with four kids. Four babies. Why, just why. If only I would have been a lil bit smarter when I was 18." I laughed lightly holding back a tear. "And if I was smart enough to not go to that stupid ass party." I just closed my eyes because thougth of the party was coming back. Thought of how Reagan was made. Thought of how I just lost one of my children.