Alyssa Scriber (Chrisse featuring Pollux)

Alyssa Scriber P.O.V.

Hello everyone. My name is Alyssa Scriber, but you already knew that if you read the title. This is the story of how I met the adorable couple Chrisse and their friend Pollux.

For a 25 year old I'd say I'm doing pretty well in life. I live in a nice apartment in Manhattan with my boyfriend David, and I have a job that pays well. I work at a psychiatric hospital. I love working there because I love helping people in general, getting payed is just a plus. I was really excited to go to work today because a couple of people were coming in to help out for the next couple of weeks and today was their first day.

When I got to work I immediately asked for a status update on Bob Star. He's been having a lot of hallucinations lately and he keeps muttering 'the maze' over and over again. After hearing that he made it through the night okay, I waited for the volunteers.

When I heard the door open, I was not expecting two teenage boys to walk in. The first one looked Hispanic with black hair and dark brown eyes. He was standing next to a boy with blond hair and violet eyes. Both appeared to be about 6' and both looked very excited to be here.

"You must be the volunteers. My names Alyssa and it's nice to meet you."
The one with violet eyes responded.
"My names Pollux and this is my friend Chris. We're really happy to help"
"I'm glad your happy to help. It really helps patients get better when the people caring for them want to be here. Anyways I think that since you'll be here for a couple weeks to help, today I'm just going to show you around so you can meet the patients and get to know where everything is. Does that sound good?"
"That sounds great. Thank you!" It was Chris who responded this time.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Lapse, After Tour~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, the first patient we are going to visit is Veronica Clark. She is 16 years old and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a little over two years ago. She is currently in a state of mania. She stays here because after every state of mania she has, she goes into severe depression."

I said this as we walked down the hallway towards room 123 and i knocked on the door.

"Veronica, can I come in"
I heard a voice from inside "Of course you can!"
"Just so you know I have some volunteers with me."
"Oh that's fine. The more the merrier!"

With that said I opened the door.

"Veronica this is Pollux and Chris. They will be helping out around here for the next couple weeks."

After making sure she was doing just fine, we did this with every other patient. We went to visit Bob last and afterwards they were murmuring, something about 'The Labyrinth'. Weird. Anyways, pretty soon it was time to go home so I told the boys I would see them tomorrow and I headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Lapse, Two weeks~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Bob had a breakdown.

We were making our usual rounds when my pager started buzzing. Crap! He was doing so well. We sprinted down the hall to his room to find him backed up into a corner holding a cane like it was a sword. I was about to call for backup when Pollux stopped me.

"I think we can help. Please, let us try"

After a small debate in my head, I agreed to let them try but if anything happened I was going to call for help.

I watched in awe as Chris and Pollux slowly and calmly approached Bob, managing to dodge every attack.

Well, everything was fine until Bob said one thing
"Labyrinth"

After he said this, Chris froze. His eyes widened and he looked panicked.

Apparently this has happened before because Pollux pulled out a weird looking cellphone and called someone.

"Hey, Clarisse, it's happening again."
That's all he said before he hung up. I thought that was a little weird.

A couple minutes later a brown haired, brown eyes girl walked in. How did she get in here? She quickly approached Chris, dodging every arm flail and punch. She bear hugged him and yelled "CHRIS!" right in his ear.

I was about to tell this mystery girl (who I assume is Clarisse) that yelling in his ear wouldn't work. However, surprisingly it worked and Chris snapped out of his trance- if that's what you want to call it- and he looked very confused.

"Clarisse, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm saving you from punching someone out you big idiot." She said this with a big smile on her face, completely melting her tough girl look. With that, she kissed him.

"I hate to break you too lovebirds up but we do have a mortal in the room." Pollux said to the couple. All of them simultaneously looked at me with concerned faces.

"Clarisse did Chiron teach you how to manipulate mist?" Chris said out of the side of his mouth.

"No, we'll just have to go with it. So, um Alyssa, you didn't see any of this. You won't mention us ever again, we don't exist, ok?"

I was confused, why wouldn't they want people to know about them.

"Ok?" I choked out, it was more of a question. Before I could say anything further, they disappeared.
I least I got to meet that super cute couple, they looked happy together.