Cassi Auzston (Percabeth)

A/N

I mean no offense to anyone
All demigod/God characters belong to Rick Riordan
Any similarities with a character or location are completely incidental

Cassi P.O.V. ~No Mist

Percy Jackson.

He was a loner, he had no friends and he never talked. Half of the time he wasn't even in school. One time he just left for a whole year. Like I said he's a loner.

I'm Cassi. I'm not really "popular" but I'm not nerdy. I'm just me. A nice friend group average grades. You know the usual. Except for one thing. I had a crush on Percy Jackson.

I know what your thinking. Didn't you just diss him, you called him a loner and all that. If you saw Percy you would understand.

Yeah he might be a loner. But he's a loner with messy windswept hair and mesmerizing sea green eyes. He might never talks but he has serious muscles, like an eight pack and he's super tan. So yeah he might be a loner but he's a hot loner.

The only problem is talking or interacting with him is social suicide. The last person who did was a girl named Rachel. I haven't seen her since. But he's so hot. I just wish I knew if he was nice.

Today we were going on a field trip to the local aquarium and Percy was freaking out. I don't know why but he kept pacing around and mumbling to himself. Something about 'workers that aren't trustworthy'?

The first thing I noticed about the aquarium was the workers. They all visibly paled when they saw Percy. Maybe Percy knew the owner of the aquarium? Apparently our class was special and the owner was showing us around.

No, there was no way hot loner Percy knew the owner, right?

Out walked a girl who looked like she was our age. Let me tell you all the boys started drooling over her. She had princess curled honey blonde hair and intimidating grey eyes. She also has a muscular and tan body and it was the type of tan that can't be fake.

"Hello everyone I'm Annabeth Jackson but before you say anything I'm not the owner, I'm his wife. You could say that the owner..... Couldn't make it."

Maybe Percy was related to the owner?

As she was talking about the sea life in the first tank, I noticed that the plaques were written in a different language. So when she asked if anyone had questions I took the opportunity to ask.

"What language is the plaque written in?"
"Oh I didn't think anyone would notice. It's in Greek"
"Why?"
"Well everyone that works here is dyslexic and it's easier to read Greek"
"Wait a minute. So are you all demigods?"
"Ummm yeah, how did you figure that out?"
"Dyslexic, can read Greek not to hard to figure out."
"Well let's move on to the next aquarium"

Annabeth glares at Percy, I don't think anything of it but he looks scared

"Wait if everyone that works here is a demigod shouldn't monsters be attacking?"

I instantly regret this as everyone looks around nervously.

"Oh my gods do you think we're that stupid? There's a barrier around this place that blocks our scent"
"Oh that makes a lot of sense. Who's your godly parent?"
"Would you like my title too?"
"Yeah, I've never met a demigod before"

She snickers at this but keeps talking

"Full or shortened version?"
"Um shortened because I still have lots more questions"
"Ok, I'm Annabeth Jackson, previously Chase, daughter of Athena. Retriever of Zeus' lightning bolt, sailer of the sea of monsters, survivor of the sirens and Circe's island, holder of the sky, wanderer of the labyrinth, survivor of the battle of the labyrinth and the second Titan war. Follower of the mark of Athena, finder of the Athena Parthenous, survivor of Tartarus and survivor of the second giant war"
"Is your husband a demigod?"
"Well of course he is, actually he is the greatest hero of our generation"
"Do we get to meet him?"
"All in good time although I have a feeling you already know him"