Maia (Tratie)

A/N

I mean no offense to anyone
All demigod/God characters belong to Rick Riordan
Any similarities with a character or location are completely incidental

This chapter is dedicated to @booksrlife_12 as Maia is their OC

Maia P.O.V.~No Mist

Getting bullied is not fun. So can you blame me for having a crush on the person who stopped the bullying? Yeah that's what I thought. With his brown hair, blue eyes and mischievous look on his face you could say I have a crush on him.

Trevor Steal (I'm so creative, in this one they had to change there names)

He kind of reminds me of Travis Stoll from PJO, which by the way it turns out all that Greek 'mythology' isn't exactly mythology. But he would of told me if he was a demigod, right? Imagine meeting a demigod. That would be amazing, anyway I should probably introduce myself.

Hi my names Maia, I'm 13 years old, I skipped a few grades because I'm so smart. I have long burnt orange hair and sea green eyes. As I mentioned earlier I love PJO. Also I have a huge crush on Trevor Steal. I'm one of his best friends and today is the day I'm going to ask him out. Nothing can go wrong right, right?

I was gonna ask him at the end of the day. Things didn't exactly go as planned.

We were sitting in science class when a phone rang. Now Mr. Downer has a rule that when your phone rings you have to answer and put it on speaker and you can't tell the person their on speaker for two minutes. I looked around and saw that it was Trevor's phone.

T=Travis K=Katie

T-Hello
K-TRAVIS STOLL!

Wait a minute Travis Stoll? No she must have a wrong number.

T-Yes Katie-Kat

She doesn't have the wrong number, omg my crush is the Travis Stoll, I could NEVER EVER break up Tratie.

K-Is that idiot brother of yours still in school?
T-No he got expelled last week, why?
K-I just got a call from a very angry Clarisse that said her cabin was pink again!
T-Oh, that makes sense, but why are you calling me I'm in school?
K-Well in about one minute I'm going to burst into your classroom chased by a couple of hellhounds
T-Ok I'll be wai-

At that moment the window broke and in came Katie Gardner followed by three hellhounds.
Travis ran over and in a couple minutes the hellhounds where gone and then Katie and Travis kissed.
I'd like to say I stayed cool but I'll admit I had a major fangirl moment.

"Katie-Kat, you blew my cover."
"Oh come on Travis you wouldn't have lasted to much longer."
"That's true. Hello everyone, in case you haven't figured it out I'm Travis Stoll, son of Hermes. If you've been paying attention you know my titles. This is my lovely girlfriend Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter. I have to go now so that my brother doesn't get killed."

With that they jumped back out the window.
That was day the day I find out my best friend was a demigod. It was also the day I met Tratie.

~~~~~Earlier that day~~~~~

Katie Gardner P.O.V.

I was sitting in the middle of Greek class. It was a normal day. Then my phone rang and it all went downhill from there.

In Greek we have a rule that you have to answer your phone and put it on speaker but you can't tell them it's on speaker. So obviously I answered my phone.

C=Clarisse, K-Katie

K-Hello
C-Where is that idiot boyfriend of yours?
K-He's in school, why?
C- Well then give me an explanation as to why my cabin IS PINK!!!!!
K- Ummm maybe his brother?
C-Isn't he in school to?
K-I don't know I'd have to ask Travis
C-Well when are you going to see Travis again?
K-Well I can go right now. I'm in Greek class anyway, it's really boring and I miss him
C-Ok but I expect an answer by the end of the day
K-I'll have an answer for you. Bye Clarisse
C-Bye Gardner

Only now did I realize everyone could hear my conversation. They all looked shocked so I decided to clear things up. I stood up and I was about to walk out the door when the teacher came to his senses.

"Where are you going?"
"Weren't you paying attention? I'm going to see my boyfriend"
"You can't leave, we're in the middle of class and it's Greek class, that's mandatory!"
"Allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter. If any of you were actually paying attention in class you would know my titles."

With that I walked out.

That's how I ended up being chased by hellhounds on my way to my boyfriends school.
Yep, totally a normal day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you guys like a Drew/Pollux Chapter?

~Jill❤️