Alec Jannis (Caleo)

A/N

I mean no offense to anyone
All demigod/God characters belong to Rick Riordan
Any similarities with a character or location are completely incidental

This chapter I'd dedicated to MycarisaTARDIS Alec is their character, not mine.

Alec Jannis P.O.V.~No Mist

Hey I'm Alec Jannis. If you don't know who I am you must be living under a rock. Jk I actually wouldn't be surprised if you don't know who I am. I'm just an average girl with long wavy hair, mocha colored skin and dark red eyes. The only thing that's not average about me is the fact that I'm friends with the prettiest and nicest girl in school.
Calypso Nightshade.

She has caramel colored hair and almond eyes. She never wears slutty clothes or makeup which makes all the girls jealous. Which is why she was being bullied(she can't use her strength or anything, she has to blend in). The queen slut, oh sorry I mean bee.......

actually I mean slut of the school Victoria decided to send her boyfriend Nick to 'punish' Calypso for being naturally prettier than her.

So it was a normal day, except when I walked into school and saw Nick had Calypso pinned against a locker. She was clearly uncomfortable so I decided to put a stop to it. I walked up behind him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. Calypso and I have been friends ever since.

It's been two months since the Nick incident. Victoria broke up with Nick for 'failing to punish Calypso'. Nick has asked Calypso out almost everyday since but she always says she has a boyfriend. He's even tried to get her to go out with him by saying he's a demigod, Calypso and I are the only ones that don't believe him. No one believes Calypso has a boyfriend except for me. I mean she's amazing so it doesn't surprise me that she would have a boyfriend.

Speaking of the devil, looks like Nick is walking up to us right now.
"Calypso, run!" I whisper yell
She looks up and sees why.
We start running in the other direction, trying to escape him.

Once we make it down the hall we look around the corner and see he wasn't even walking up to us. He was walking up to a new kid. This new boy looked Latino, with brown curly hair and brown eyes. Oddly he was wearing a toolbelt and suspenders, and currently he was being pinned up against lockers by Nick. Of course, Nick being Nick had to start talking.

"Hey, I don't think I've seen you around here before. So let me tell you a couple things about the school. I'm the king of the school. I get any girl I want and I bully anyone I want. You need to understand, you will be at the bottom of the social ladder unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?"

"I understand that you have issues with THE MCSHIZZLE"

Before Nick could respond, Calypso walked up to them. Nick instantly dropped the boy and smiled at Calypso.

"Nick, you said you would do anything for me, right?"
"Of course babe, anything for you"
"Don't call me babe. Anyway, let this kid go. If you can beat him in gym class, I'll go out with you. If he beats you then you have to him us alone for the rest of the school year."

She said this with a smirk that said 'I know something you don't'.

"Ok Calypso. I knew you always wanted me. It shouldn't be to hard to beat this scrawny loser."
"Swear on the River Styx that you abide to these conditions"
" I swear on the River Styx that I abide to these conditions."