5- Sans

You open the door, only to be greeted by a rush of cold wind. The wind sent chills down your back. You took a deep breath and looked out to sea of whiteness.

Snow? What in the hell was snow doing inside a mountain?

You shrugged it off, thinking to yourself they're stranger things in the world... like a talking flower, you giggle at that thought as you looked down at Flowey.
Suddenly, you felt Flowey's grip on your arm tighten. You realize that Flowey was shivering really badly. You grab Flowey in your hands and pull him close to your body.

The cold can't be good for a flower.

"Don't worry, we'll find somewhere warm soon." Flowey smiled at your kind words.
"Yeah! Thanks (Y/N)." You smile back and continue down your current path leading you into a forest. You saw a branch in the middle of your way, you simply hopped over it and kept walking.

-SNAP-

You quickly turn around to see the very same branch broken in half. You slowly step back, extremely on edge.
"I-i don't think we're alone Flowey." Flowey nodded and you began walking at a faster pace. Your were coming up on a bridge, but before you could step on the bridge you felt the presents of someone behide you. You froze in your tracks.
"Human, don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." Every fiber in your body was telling you not to turn around, but you didn't want to risk anything. You moved Flowey to your shoulder and reached out your hand while simultaneously turning around. Your grab the mysterious figure's hand and felt a jolt shoot through you that made you weak in the knees and fall.

??? POV

"Haha, good old buzzer in the hand trick that never gets old." I laughed at the human who fallen to her knees. Her shoulders were shaking...

Is she crying? Pathetic.

But, my eyes grew in shock as I look at her.
"Haha, yeah. That's a good one," she giggled.

She was laughing? No one has ever had the same sense of humor as me. Wow... no... wait... I need to recollect myself she's a human, I can't get along with her.

Normal POV
You don't even know if you were laugh at the prank or out of relief.
"You really got me, I thought I was in a horror movie for a second!" Your laughter faded out as you stood up and looked at the mysterious figure.
The mysterious figure turn out to be a interesting looking skeleton. The skeleton was about the same hight as you and he had crazy sharp teeth, one which was gold. He had black shorts with a golden streak down the side, and a black jacket to match but on the ends of the jacket was a fuzzy material and that was a cream color. Also, he was wearing a normal red t-shirt.
For a moment he was just starring at you.
"Um...? Mister? I'm (Y/N) it's nice to meet you...?" You smile hinting that you wanted him to tell you his name.
"Nice too me you?" He started laughing, his mannerisms put you back on edge you took a step back. He kinda just smirk at you. You slowly start walking backwards across the bridge while saying, "W-well yes it was nice meeting you, b-but I really should be going." You turned to run and only got a few steps off the bridge seeing a shack in the distance, only to see the skeleton had appeared in front of you. You stop abruptly, the sudden stop made you fall forward. The skeleton giggled, his right eye glowing red, he reached out toward you and-
"SANS!! YOU LAZY PILE OF BONES!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" You used the opportunity to jump up and run towards the little shack, you dunked behide it as a tall red blur passed your vision.

Sans, huh? He seems like someone I should avoid...