30- Toriel

It still hurts, more like I feel super sore but I feel better. The melting of my insides stopped and it doesn't feel like someone is gripping at my heart no more.

Sans finally pulls away only to grab your face. He kissed you so lightly and tenderly. He continued given you more and more kisses slowly becoming deeper and more passionate. "Sans--wait--." You exhale between kisses.
"I'm getting bone tired of waiting." You couldn't help but giggle at Sans silly puns. He used this opportunity to push is glowing red tongue into your mouth. For a moment you hesitate...

No... we need to focus on Frisk... we need to prepare- my mind is going blank.

You grab onto Sans jacket giving yourself to him.

"Yo Dude! P-Dog (Papyrus) said you got to eat something, (Y/N) ain't going no where!" You immediately pull youself away from Sans as you hear MK's voice getting closer as he spoke. Sans mumbled something under his breath but all you got out of is was 'bonezone'. Before you could ask him MK opened the door, "Sa- Yo! (Y/N)! You're up. -MK quickly turned to Sans- Dude, no cool hogging (Y/N) to yourself." MK shook his head in disapprovement, which made you smile.
"Ugh, yeah so?" Sans rolled his eyes and got off the bed. "I'll go get Dr. Al to check you over again, stay put." With that Sans headed out the door with MK still nagging at him from behind. You were alone with your thoughts.

Honestly, I'm more worried about Frisk... what if she hurts someone else?
Wait, she had dust on on before when we met that means she hurt someone before... and she just came from the Ruins...
... {puzzle pieces clicking together}
Nonononononono!

You jump up and run to the elevator, you click the button like ten million times. The door finally opens and you run into MK who was the first to walk out the elevator. "S-sorry. We need to go now." You push MK back into the elevator everyone was on it; MK, Paps, Flowey, Dr. Alphys, and Sans.
"(Y/N)? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Dr. Alphys asked considered.
"YES (Y/N) YOU JUST WOKE UP, WHAT'S HAS YOU IN SUCH A HURRY?"
"I don't know why I did think about it before I feel so freaken stupid! Frisk was in hiding all this freaken time and I couldn't remember the so called people I care about?!"
The elevator stopped and you immediately walk fast out and grabbed you backpack on Dr. Alphys table. Everyone quickly rushing after you.
"Wait Dude! What are you talking about?" You continue out the door of the lab as you speak.
"Frisk had dust on them that means that she has killed before."
"YES HUMAN WE KNEW THAT."
"I know but what I didn't think about, more like what I didn't want to think about is who she killed..." Your voice was a bit shaky. "Frisk could have only came from the Ruins, there is someone who I really care about there." Flowey gasped a bit knowing exactly who you were talking about. You reached the Riverman and ask him to take you to Snowdin, Sans jumped on too.
"I'm not going to let you go by yourself with a demon child no where to be found." You didn't argue. "Boss stay here and keep Dr. Al and MK close. And...as much as I hate to say it Flowey come with us." Everyone was blown away by Sans statement.
*Sigh*
"I still don't like you but you can get from place to place quickly if need be... plus you make (Y/N) feel better, {Under breath}- for some reason." You smile at Sans and reach out your hands to Flowey who happily wrapped his vines around you and made himself comfy on your shoulder. The Riverman began to push away when you remember something. "Dr. Alphys! Catch!" You throw Dr. Alphys a notepad full of writing that was everything you could think of about how to save Chara in someway. It also included the magic you had and many others about the monsters you met, all of them. Plus a little doodling, some a bit embarrassing but you didn't worry about that at the moment. "Read that please! See what you can make of it!"
"I'll do my best." Dr. Alphys words faded out as the Riverman's boat moved farther away. You sigh recollecting your thoughts.
"Flowey... do you think she is okay?"
"She crazy tough remember? There is no way she is hurt." Flowey tried to reassure you.
"Yeah... yeah..."
"Who is this person your so worried about?"
"Oh, I never told you Sans. When I first came to the Ruins there was someone who 'helped' me? She was mean to Flowey... but she didn't seem to want to hurt me. She seemed a bit confused I guess. But she was still very kind to me! I hope she is okay..."
"Hummm... what is her name?"
"Toriel. Funny looking back on it now she kinda reminded of a mom. She may have been a bit, umm... creepy, but she only wanted best for me." Sans giggled a bit.
"Wow, I can't believe you are friends with the queen."
"What?!" You had made it to Snowdin to much relief it looked a lot of the same, scary monsters only absorbed in themselves. You begin to walk towards the ruins, continuing your conversation.
"Yeah, the ex-queen I guess. She and King Asgore had two children one you met, -Flowey's grip tighten only for a second- Chara. The other child Asriel. They both died. Chara died of an illness, Asriel was killed by humans."
"W-what? How?"
"When Chara died Asriel took her soul crossed the border to put Chara to rest but the human's attacked. Asriel used all his strength to returned then died. About that time is when the underground's kindness disappeared and everything became 'kill or be killed'." You were blown away by this new information.

No wonder Toriel was so hostile she lost both her childen. It also explains why she was softer towards a human like me.

During the talk, you realized that you were at the entrance to the Ruins and it was wide open. You hesitant and begin walking down the long purple hallway then you finally arrive at the door from Toriel's basement. You slowly reach for the door handle then stop pulling your hand back. You grab Sans hand.
"I'm s-scared I don't want to see another person die..." Sans takes your hand in his.
"I have an idea, try knocking." Sans puts your hand on the door you look at him like he is a bit crazy but do it anyway.
*Knock, Knock*
No answer...
*Knock, Knock*
Nothing...
You feel anxiety rush at you, your hand starts to shake uncontrollably.
*Knock, Knock*
"Who is there?" You hear a voice say from the other side, tears form in your eyes.
"Theodore." The person voice shook a bit as they answered.
"Theodore, who?"
"The-o-door is in the way from me seeing you." The person quickly opened the door and you saw a very injured but super happy goat.
"(Y/N)!"
"Toriel!" You jump into Toriel's hug. Tears escape your eyes and roll down your cheeks.

She's alive!