31- Chara

"T-Toriel, I-i was so worri-"
"It's okay child. I understand."
You remove yourself from Toriel's hug and examine her closely.
"Hey, Toriel. You look pretty beaten up. How about I help you?"
"Wait (Y/N) your still recovering, I don't think you should-" You stopped Sans before he finished his sentence.
"I'll be fine! Don't worry, before I only had my kindness but now I have determination!" Sans smile at you gently while Toriel looked a bit confused. "Don't worry! I can fix you right up!" You grab Toriel's hands into your glowing (F/C) hands and you concentrate on Toriel's soul.

It's bad...
Really bad.
It was like she only had 1 HP left.
But why? Why didn't she kill her?

You heal Toriel with no problems. Toriel turned around looking all over herself.
"Amazing, child! How did you do that?" You loved this feeling, the feeling for helping and not hurting.
"Toriel. Who did this to you?" Your voice was strong and a little cold.
"Oh... a human child, Frisk."
"I have a very serious question. How did you stop her?"
"Actually, (Y/N) I didn't."
"What?" You and Sans said together. Flowey just seemed to be studying the situation.
"Frisk... just suddenly dropped her knife when she could have easily ended my life. She began to cry, I couldn't really do anything, being so injured. So, I watched her slowly and almost difficultly, walk pass me into the hall... " You study Toriel as her eyes dart and she looks down like she is remembering something.
"Toriel...what aren't you telling us?"
"Well... the small human child said something but... I must have been mistaking on what she said... she couldn't have possibly..."
"...what did she said?" Flowey spoke in a whisper.

Huh? Why is Flowey-

You were pulled out of you thoughts by Toriel's voice.
"S-she said, 'I'm sorry... mom.' But, why would she said that? Right? I must have misheard-"
"No you didn't. -You turned to Sans- do you know what this means?"
"Yeah, it means that... -Sans glanced over at Toriel hesitating for a second- Chara can gain control of Frisk somehow."
"Exactly!" You were excited at the new possibilities this presents.
Toriel spoke up, "Wait... No, you must be mistaken."
"No, Chara-"
"YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN! CHARA IS DEAD!" Toriel yelled with tears coming down her face.
...
...
"...Mo-Toriel, Chara's soul is still alive in Frisk." Once again it was Flowey who spoke up.
Toriel quickly wiped her tears away.

Wait, what did Flowey-

"Really?!" Toriel grabbed you hands and look at you with big hopeful eyes.
"Yes... but the problem is that she can't survive without Frisk's determination, so she is trapped within her."
"Wait, (Y/N)!" You look over at Sans who looked like he just had an ×Eureka moment. "Dr. Al just inserted determination in your soul."
*Gasp!*
"D-do you think?"
"I'm not sure, but let's get to Dr. Al."
"Yeah!"

The ability to help Toriel when she was so close to death fills you with kindness.
&
The new information of Chara and finding a way to save her fills you with determination.

Chara POV

I feel so bad for (Y/N) she is hurt and she maybe the only person on my side... and now I'm probably the one who will cost her, her life.

"Yes, that was pretty stupid of you. Now, I know she is weaken. I just need a few more levels then I can take that smiley trash bag and his brother out for good~"

Shut up, Frisk! Stay on of my thoughts.

"You know I can't, besides it's much more fun having you here as I kill all the people you once knew and loved~"

Not all of them...

"Ah, yes that little trick you pulled to save your mommy just in time. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again, maybe after I kill the rest of them I'll go back and see her again~"

You are the true monster, Frisk.

"Awe, hit a nerve did I? Well how about we go see what the temmie village is up too~"

Bastard.

"You don't like it then leave, actually if you could go and tell me what (Y/N) is up too... or if she is even alive that would be great~"

Go to hell.

"Hahahaha, feisty~"

----------------------------------------------------

× Eureka- a moment at which a person realizes or solves something.