9- Skelebro's Home

You are surrounded by complete darkness. "Hello? Anybody?"

But nobody came.

Hehe, I guess this is the end? Maybe that's for the best... I couldn't even protect my little sister... maybe I should just give up, I would have given up along time ago if it wasn't for...

"Flowey!" You shot up and immediately regretted it. Massive amount of pain filled your entire body. You close your eyes for a moment and held your hand to your head. You slowly opened your eyes again, realizing you are in a house and you were laying on someone's couch. You hear a big slam from upstairs that made you jump. You look up and see Paps coming your way. You tensed up not knowing if that was a good thing or not. When he was face to face with you he pushed you down back onto the couch.
"REST." You almost started laughing even when he was kind he was still rough, but you held back.
"Umm, Paps? Where is Flowey?"
"HE-"
"I threw that stupid weed outside." You hear Sans say from the top of the stairs.
"You what?! Are you crazy?!" You get up from the couch and fall instantly to the floor. "Ow..." You rub you leg that was still in bad shape. "Damn-it!" Paps carefully picks you up and puts, more like threw you back on the couch.
"I SAID REST."
"But I needed to find Flowey!" Paps looked like he was contemplating something and sighed.
"I'LL FIND HIM, YOU REST." With that Paps was out the door. You sat up and glanced at Sans.

Awkward...

You don't really know what to say, you aren't comfortable with Sans. Not that anyone would blame you, he is kinda super scary. You looked down at your leg examining it. You noticed it was poorly wrapped in bandages. You giggle lightly at the effort put in it.
"Listen kid..." Sans started speaking low as he stepped toward you, putting you on edge. "I don't care if you convince Boss to buy your goodie two shoes act, but- he grabbed your shirt lifting you in the air.- if you think for one second that I trust you, your dead wrong." His right eye was now growing red as he spoke, "You might have save Paps but don't forget you were the one who almost killed him." At that moment Paps came through the door holding Flowey.
"SANS!"
"(Y/N)!"
Paps ran between you and pushed Sans to the ground, doing this made you fall to the ground landing on your hurt leg. You cry out in pain your wound open again. Paps looked at your leg and glared daggers at Sans. He tossed Flowey at you and step towards Sans.
"No! Stop! He didn't do anything bad, he is right."
"WHAT WE'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
"Not much Bro."

Ah, so they're brothers.

"Besides the human can just heal herself." Before you said anything Flowey's emotions got the best of him.
"You dumb smiley trash bag! She can't do that!" For a moment you were in total shock, you weren't expecting Flowey's outburst. You didn't notice before but Flowey was looking at you with extreme worry. Then you snapped out of it and slowly lift yourself back onto the couch. You put Flowey back on your shoulder and hug/pat him with your hand. It was completely silent until Paps spoke up.
"HUMAN, WHAT DID THE FLOWER MEAN?"
You smile gently, "I can't heal myself... It doesn't work like that, it never did."
"WHY?"
You giggled a bit, "Why indeed?"