Chapter Two.

WARNING.

What's the warning for? You will find out:)

-------------------------------------

[ Candie ]

"So you saw him though?"

Trina was to close to the left side of my body, yelling exta,extra loud when I'm less then  three inches away from her. "Saw who?" Trina finished slathering up her crusty ass lips before recapping her lip gloss.

"Girl come here." I hadn't even gotten into the school good yet. Everybody was standing outside waiting for the doors to open. I was just a Freshman though. I didn't know how my first day was gonna go. 

Trina grabbed my shoulder and jutted her finger out to the left. She was so rude. Why am I friends with her again. "Gawd-damn.. Who in hell is that fo'real though." He was leaned up against the brick wall of the school building. All jean everything, cap tipped slightly to the left on the top of his head, hair brushed back. It was nice and long, looking clean as fuck. Oooh Ol' boy had to know he was sexy.

I watched that tongue slipped from between them lips and run across them nice and slow. He was chewing some gum, good sign, meaning he kept himself smelling good inside and out. But gawd-damn my mind was gone with the wind. I didn't even hear the heay door pop open.

There was some more girls looking his way like I was looking too.

Nigga was tatted up and I'm not a fan of tat's, but he looked so right with em. I'm not the shy type, but I really couldn't tell how It would be possible to approach him. Trina pulled me from my staring. "He fine right?" I just nodded. I'm not the type to hype everything up out in the open.

Trina split off from me and not but two mintues later, this fresh ass nigga was all leaned up next to my locker. My heart beat hit 120 mph when I met his eyes. He had some puppy dog eyes, them eyes that look innocent, wasn't nothing innocent about him. AT ALL.

"I'm PJ."

Very nice voice. Not to deep, just real smooth, and low like a whisper almost. He had that voice that sounded like he was a phone sex operator. I was shaking but playing it cool til I noticed something on his neck. It was a familar looking chain. A long time ago I gave Paige a chain. The clasp had broke so I bought a purple clasp and we put it back together. The rest of the change stayed silver accept for the clasp..

I reached foward. He didn't flinched. It read Paige on it in small lettering

"Hi Paige. You wore my chain. So you were going to try to hit on me before you told me you were Gay?" I smiled while she chuckled.

It took me hellaz to get use to looking at her right upfront. The only time I could full on look at her was when I was over her house. No male clothing. Just regular Paige. curly hair always in a ponytail, asking me for some pain killers when that time came. At school her entire front fucked me up though.

She really had all these females feeling her, and all she was doing was being who she had always been. She had always been laid back, but the gender reversal really made certain natural things about her really stand out. I caught myself staring even now, 3years later. Freshman year was just the start.

Junior year she had got bold with her outfits. She looked like that one nigga, you were scared to approach, but you talked about him from a distance like you knew him, when in reality you aint know him at all, he was like a goal that was hard to reach.

When Paige caught me looking all she did was wink, smirk and go bout her business. What the fuck did that mean. I was afraid to ask. I left that alone. A hug from her in middle school felt different from a hug from her in high school..

A hug in middle school was like, Yay its my home girl Paige. A hug in high school with me against her.... you know what I mean.

Do I know what I mean??

======

[ PJ ]

I felt her roll my hair up real tight around her fist. My hands locked her legs in place while my nails imprinted her outter thighs. I felt her yank my head so hard away from her wet lips -- like a drain plug being pulled free. My mouth even imitated the violent pop of it being yanked.

I watched her shake, her eyes shut tight. She had my hair in her grip. I stuck my tongue out. She had me head pulled away at a nice little distance,but I got a long tonge. ya feel me? "STOP!" I smiled. She fiesty.

"Let my hair go." She let my head go. I watched her stomach rise and fall while I let my hands wondering beyond her thighs. I started playing with her ass. "I got to get to school. It's like 645am. Yo ass calling me, asking me to get up at 5:00 in the morning.. I should bite yo ass. I chopped my teeth near her pussy making her laugh and jumped away at the same time.

Kyra was four years older than me.

My Mom would whoop my ass for two reason's if she found this out. I'm 16..she 20, I lied and said I was leaving early so I could hit up the library. She pulled me to my back. I felt her lips on my neck while I watched her hand find its way down south.

My belt fell to either side of me as she pulled the buckle loose.

The loud zipper of my jeans was pulled down all the way to the end of the tread...her hand went in nice and slow

and my toes went to curling

She about to make me late as fuck..

==

"Aye I apperciate you dropping me off." Kyra smiled. '"You know I got you P." I smirked. 'I see that. I'll holla. Imma hit you up later." I strolled off to my 3rd hour. Candie gave me a look when I walked in the class room.

Her eyes were asking to many questions.

We were just walking in the hall after class had ended when she finally looked up at me."Why was you late." I didn't even fell myself smile till she punched me in the arm. "Damn P. it couldn't wait?" I laughed. "Shit, booty calls. You get it.." Candie rolled her eyes. "Shut up PJ. You corner ass. "Duty calls" She mocked me.

'It do though."

"Sorry." I felt somebody knock into me.

I looked up. It was Lexia and her friend Kim. "Get that ass under control." I was talking to Kim. Her ass was gigantic. She turned around. "Nigga keep yo eyes to yourself."

"Kim you asking me to do something that is simply impossible. That aint even in my intellect right." Lexia was giggle up a little storm. Kim clicked her tongue not knowing what to say because she turned back around.

==

"Weren't you supose to hang out with Sly some days ago?" I had my head in Candies lap. We were up in my room relaxin when we got done with some homework. "I aint hanging with that fake ass dude. He just tryna be cool cause he know when I'm around so is Lexia."

I closed my eyes when I felt her playing in my hair. "Yea, scratch right there." "Boy this aint no massage parlor." I grabbed her hand making her nails scratch at my scalp. "You want me to oil It like I use to, you kinda dry." I nodded watching her get up to grab the grease. I was enjoying it til I heard the knock on the door.

"Girls, I made some pizza. If you want something." We both nodded, My dad smiled at us and shut the door back. "Ssss" I hissed when she started combing and oiling it all at once. If you want something from me all you gotta do is play in my hair it'll have a nigga buying you the moon.

Candie left after we ate up some stuff. I was really trya hit the gym tomorrow morning before school. I set some clothes out before I climbed up into the mattress.

========