Chapter 13

2 Months Later

The days have run into weeks, which eventually turned into months. Two months, to be precise. Two months since I've seem Echo- or Leonardo.

I've acted as the perfect princess, as boring as it sounds. Practicing sewing skills I'll never use, hosting tea parties, and all the other things your typical princess would do.

But I hate it. Inside I'm just an empty shell. I belong in the stables with the horses.

Speaking of the stables, even though it's been two months, Leonardo comes to the garden every morning and waits precisely 30 minutes before leaving. Each morning, I sit by my window and watch, fighting the urge to rush down to meet him.

But I always win the battle, and don't do what I want to so badly.

Alice assures me that I'm doing the right thing, but I just don't know. Especially since things with Pier have started to deteriorate.

He's become distant, and cruel. Most of the time that we are together we argue. You would think he'd appreciate that I've stopped going to the stables, but he just became more angry. He said that I wouldn't have stopped going there unless I felt guilty about something. Although he's right, it makes me angry that he would think that.

I mean, nothing happened between Leonardo and I. I made sure of that.

Did I mention that the wedding date has been pushed up?

Well, our parents have decided that our fighting will stop once we're married, so they've moved our wedding date. Instead of it being three months from me, it's two weeks.

And that's why I'm standing here, completely still, having my wedding dress fitted, and thinking over everything I could possibly think of.

The dress is quite beautiful, really. It has a long, lacy train, and lace sleeves. The material was imported from a place far away, though I can't remember the name.

I'd be much more excited if I actually loved my fiancé. But I'm absolutely positive that I don't. I don't think I ever loved him, really. But even if I did, I no

longer do.

"We're all finished dearie," my seamstress chimes, a smile on her face.

"Darling you look stunning," Mother whispers in awe, a look of pride on her face.

"I can't breathe," I choke out, causing them both to laugh.

I don't see what's so funny- the corset is much too tight.

"Let's get this off of you- we don't want to ruin it before the wedding," the seamstress chuckles, untying my corset, and thus slipping it off.

If only there wasn't a wedding. I know how incredibly selfish that is to think, but- I just wish I had a choice.

But I don't. I just have to take Alice's advice, and grin and bear it.

A/N

Dress and Picture of Clarabelle on the side!!!

Sorry this chapter was fairly boring, but it's mostly a filler.

Thanks for

READING!!