Isabelle Olympus part 17

Hello! I've finally uploaded! I hope you enjoy it!

There was silence for what felt like ages but it couldn’t have been for more than a minute. With each passing second I could feel the tension building, I didn’t know how much more of it I could take before I snapped.

“Boy, are you aware that if you ever hurt our little Izzy in any way, we will not hesitate to hunt you down and make the rest of your eternal existence hell?” Zeus suddenly asked, making me jump.

“Yes, sir. I wouldn’t expect anything less, but I never plan on hurting Izzy. Ever.” Alex said with such confidence that I could help but grin. Zeus seemed to consider this for a minute, nodding, his eyes were still fixed on our joined hands, but I wasn’t planning on dropping it.

“And are you sure about this, Izzy?” He asked me, his gaze piercing right through me.

“Yes I am, and I really want you guys to support me on this.” I said, and I’m ashamed to admit that I used the puppy dog eyes. I know it’s cheating but I really wanted them to accept this.

“Ugh, fine!” Zeus growled throwing his hands up in defeat, acting more like a teenager rather than a centuries old god. “But we will be talking about this later.” He added, his eyes boring into Alex, but I could tell that he had already given in. Even if he was going to grill Alex later.

“Thank you Dad!” I said excitedly, running forward and throwing my arms around him. He chuckled lightly before letting me go, and stepping back to shoot a meaningful glare at Alex.

“Congratulations!” Aphrodite screamed barrelling towards me and hugging me. “I wasn’t sure that you would try again after what happened with Connor.” She whispered in my ear and I could hear the worry evident in her voice.

“Nah, wouldn’t give Connor the satisfaction.” I told her honestly. I wasn’t going to let what Connor did dictate my life. I was better than him and I was going to live my life.

“That’s my girl.” She replied patting me on the back. “I like this one. I can see he actually cares about you.” What she said made me feel a little cautious, she hadn’t thought anything was wrong with Connor either. No Izzy! Don’t freak yourself out! Alex is different.

“Stop hogging my little girl, Aphro.” Apollo called out shoving Aphrodite aside.

“I told you not to call me that!” Aphrodite cried angrily. “I am not some bad 80s hairdo!”

Apollo just waved her off and came in for a hug of his own.

“My little girl’s all grown up.” He cried wiping away a fake tear. “Telling Zeus where to stick it. It took me centuries to learn how to do that without causing a thunderstorm somewhere down there.” He said dramatically whilst pointing to the floor and the city beneath it.

“You still can’t!” Artemis scolded. “Half the storms around the world are due to you doing something stupid.”

“I’m offended by that!” Apollo called in fake shock.

“Yeah, I think that I cause at least two thirds of them!” Hermes added with a mischievous smile on his face. Zeus groaned and rubbed his face.

“You’re both equally annoying.” He sighed in frustration. This earned him a glare from both of them, one from Apollo because he didn’t think he was that bad and one from Hermes because he thought that Zeus wasn’t giving his irritating skills enough credit.

“That’s not fair! I’m the god of mischief, I should be more annoying than him!” Hermes complained whilst pointing accusingly at Apollo.

“Well then, you’re just not trying hard enough!” I said with a smirk.