Isabelle Olympus part 29

Hello! I know I only uploaded last week but I just got in the writing mood today so TAH DAH here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. But I wouldn't get used to me updating this quickly if I was you, because it probably won't happen again.

After looking at my schedule for the day, I almost regretted agreeing to let Alex join me today. I had the Aphrodite and Apollo kids for archery first thing. Now I didn’t mind the Apollo kids, they weren’t a problem but I just knew that the Aphrodite girls were going to make comments about Alex. I did warn Alex that that was what was going to happen but he didn’t seem to mind. He only shrugged whilst smiling. I think he secretly enjoyed the Aphrodite kids’ comments, he liked that people knew we were a couple. I guess we didn’t go out to many places and act couple-y all that often because I was always busy, so he appreciated it when someone acted as though we were an item. Either that or he just enjoyed the sight of me blushing.

We hadn’t been at the archery range for more than a minute before the first comment was made. And it was from none other than Silena. I knew straight off that this was going to be a long session.

“Hey Izzy, I didn’t realise it was bring your boyfriend to work day.” She teased, with a small smirk stretching across her face.

“Really? No one told you? Because, by the looks of things, you brought your boyfriend to work with you too.” I said smirking whilst jutting my head in the direction of Phillip, a son of Apollo who was shooting at the target next to Silena’s. I knew that they were a couple, even though they were trying to keep it a secret from me.

Most of the campers tried to keep their relationships hidden from me because if I ever saw a couple together I would ‘aww’ at them and sometimes tease them, which for some reason they didn’t seem to like. I also tended to get some of my mother, Aphrodite’s, traits and I would start ‘helping’ them out in their relationships. The campers didn’t seem to like this either. There was also the fact that if I knew about it, the information would not only at some point trickle through to their parents, which could get really awkward, but also Dionysus who teased the kids worse than I did. So it became a general rule in camp that if you got into a relationship with another camper, you don’t tell me about it.

I often felt like pointing out to the kids that it was useless trying to hide their relationships from me, because I knew everything that went on in camp, but I liked to let them have their privacy so I usually kept quiet. But the opportunity to tease Silena was too good to pass up. The two of them had both gone bright red from embarrassment and had quickly turned back to the archery range.

“I love your mischievous side.” Alex whispered into my ear as his arms snaked around my waist. His breath blew onto the back of my neck, making the hairs there stand on end.

“Well then, you must love her all the damn time then.” Dionysus chuckled whilst coming up the path towards us.

“I do” Alex agreed and I could feel the smile on his face when he pressed a kiss on the side of my neck.

“Nuh uh uh.” Dionysus scolded as he got closer to us. “None of that whilst I’m around, thank you very much. I may be letting you date my daughter, boy, but I don’t want it rubbed in my face. There are some things that a father just doesn’t want to see.”