Isabelle Olympus part 6

Hey guys! I got my laptop back today, so I decided to give you guys the next chapter. I want to thank you all so much for reading and voting and commentign as this story actually made it onto the lists for adventure and fan fiction! So thank you, thank you, thank you! read and enjoy.

“I think we should go for lip gloss!” Selena suggested.

“NO! Lip stick is definitely better for this occasion!” Rosanne, another Aphrodite girl argued.

“Lip gloss!”

“Lip stick!”

“Lip gloss!”

“Lip stick!”

“Guys! Does it really matter?” Iris asked, she had long ago stopped laughing at the Aphrodite girls, once she realised how serious they were about this and had earned a few death glares for making fun of them.

“Of course it matters! How could it not? What if they have their first kiss? She doesn’t want to leave lip stick on his lips or on her glass, but she still wants her lips to look kissable and not dry! Don’t you?” Selena stated and turned to get my approval.

“Yeah?” I sad but it came out more as a question. I wasn’t really sure what was happening to me at the moment. The girls had been working on me for the last half an hour and you had to hand it to them they knew what they were doing. Iris broke her promise to me, the evil tweezers still found me and she didn’t even try to protect me from them only smirked my way when she saw them.

“I know! I’ve just had the best idea ever!” I won’t lie to you I was secretly hoping that this brilliant idea didn’t involve pain, because I don’t know how much more I could take. “We should use lip stain!” Rosanne squealed.

“OMG! That’s such a good idea!” Selena agreed and immediately they were busy working on my face again.

Within the hour I was ready to go, I had a deep purple dress on that showed off my curves “in all the right places” whatever that meant. I might technically be a part Aphrodite girl and enjoy some of the getting dressed up but I didn’t have a clue what they were going on about half the time. My brown hair was glossy and curled in gentle ringlets, whilst the front parts by my face were swept back and clipped with a silver butterfly brooch. Of course, they gave me heels to wear, but I no longer feared the pain as I had Hermes’ amazing invention, now the only thing I had to worry about was not falling flat on my face, because that would be embarrassing!

I twirled in front of the mirror so as to get a look at the entire outfit and smiled widely, if I had to say so myself, I looked good.

“Thank you guys so much!” I shrieked hugging the Aphrodite girls who were admiring their work.

“Now to the important bit, how to act on a first date.” Selena said, sitting me down. Oh gods! I hadn’t even thought of that! What the hell was I meant to do! Panic was obviously clear on my face as she chuckled lightly whilst putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. “Don’t worry, this is what you have us for!”

She then went on to explain how I should listen to what he says and smile the whole time, be polite, not keep the entire conversation on me the whole time. The other girls chipped in now and then, I was feeling overwhelmed with them all shouting hints at me. I knew I wouldn’t remember half of them and instead of making me relaxed they were doing the exact opposite and caused me to start panicking.

Before I knew it, it was five to seven and I had to go. I was literally shoved out of the Aphrodite cabin with wishes of good luck. I know they had been trying to help but their helpful hints had been not so helpful, and only led to making me flustered. Once we were outside though, Iris pulled me to the side and told me