Chapter 43

Happy 23th  birthday Liam!!! <3
This picture has nothing to do with the story but it's still his birthday so here is a picture of our little lima bean :3

We're at the end of the book guys! Enjoy xx

Chapter 43

Emily's POV

"Where the hell are we going?" I yelled while Rick yanked at my arm. "Shut up." He hissed and looked around him. He looked a bit nervous; I saw his eyes searching for a way out. "Um the info desk is that way." I said and pointed in the other direction. "We're not going to the info desk." He hissed. "But what about your luggage..." "Just shut your damn mouth and walk." He spat.

"You two, stop right where you are!" Someone yelled, I looked up and saw two security guards running towards us. "Fuck." I heard Rick say. I felt my heartbeat go faster as the hope I had once lost started to come back again. Was this it? Was this the end of Rick's plan and would I be safe now?

But before I could even progress the fact that this might be over soon, Rick grabbed another piece of glass out of his pocket and pressed it against my throat. "You didn't think I would leave without any protection right?" He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath.

The security guards grabbed their gun and pointed it at Rick. "Drop your weapon!" One of them yelled. "If you come any closer I'll kill her!" Rick shouted. They stopped immediately but still held their guns pointed in mine and Rick's direction. "You can't get out of this Rick." I whispered. "If you kill me they will kill you." "Shut up!" He hissed. "I would rather be dead than knowing you're still alive while I'm rotting in prison."

"Please Rick..." then suddenly I heard a loud smack. Rick groaned and we both fell on the ground. Rick was lying on top of me while I felt a massive pain in my arm. "Get him!" I heard one of the security guys say. They ran towards us and pulled Rick off me.

I felt a warm hand on my arm. I looked up and saw a pair of green eyes looking at me. "Emms..." He said quietly as a smile appeared on my face. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face into the crook of his neck as my tears streamed down my face. Harry pulled me as close as possible against his chest and rubbed my back. "Oh god Em, I'm so glad you're safe." He whispered, I slowly nodded as another tear escaped my eye. "You're gonna be okay." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Holy shit Emms, your arm." He said and he pulled back from the hug. He grabbed my arm and gave me a worried look. "I'm okay." I whispered as I looked at the piece of glass which got stuck in my arm when Rick and I fell. I looked at Harry, his cheeks were red and his eyes were puffy. It looked like he had been crying but I wasn't sure. "C'mon you need stitches." He said and helped me up.
"Seriously? You used a mini Big Ben from the souvenirs shop to hit Rick with?" A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Well I had to use something right, don't worry I'll bring it back." He said.

"Are you Emily Bennet?" A women asked. "Yes I am." I nodded. "Hi, I'm Dr. Young, they sent me here to help." "Um yeah my arm...." "Ah yes, let's get the glass out and I'll stitch it up okay. We have a small doctor's office over there, walk with me please." She gave me a small smile and Harry and I walked with her.

I sat down on the bench, she pulled out all the pieces of glass and grabbed a needle. I looked away and saw Harry sitting with his head in his hands. When he looked at me he gave me a smile but I could see the tears behind his eyes.

"I'm very sorry about your friend btw." She said, I looked at her immediately and gave her a confused look. Which friend? What was she talking about? I looked at Harry again, but he didn't say anything. He just starred at the ground, his fingers tangled together as he let out a deep sigh.

"Harry...?" I whispered and felt a lump in my throat. "I wanted to tell you after." He said quietly. My eyes widened as I didn't know what to expect. "It's all done, let me wrap some bandage around it." She said and quickly wrapped the bandage around my arm. "I'll leave the two of you alone for a couple of minutes." She said and walked away.

"What happened?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Owen.... He um he helped me to find you." He started. I thought I heard it wrong when he said Owen so I raised an eyebrow. "Owen?" "Yes I know, not really expected. But you never expected that Daniel would be the bad guy either." He looked at me for a second but then looked at the ground again. "He helped me find you, but then Daniel attacked me with a piece of glass. Owen saved my life..." He stopped for a minute and let out a shaky breath.

"And now he's dead."

I saw a tear rolling down his cheek; I stood up and walked towards him. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I lifted his chin up with my fingers and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Owen, the guy who everyone hated, was gone now, and I could honestly say that this was one of the worst moments of my life. I wiped away some tears and instead of saying to Harry that it wasn't his fault and that everything was going to be okay, I just hugged him tight.

"Stupid huh? Crying about a guy who I once hated." His voice cracked when he said that. I pulled back and put my hand on his cheek. I shook my head as I wiped away a tear from his cheek. "People can change." I whispered. He nodded and wiped away some more tears. "Well let's get out of here." He gave me a small smile, we both stood up and he grabbed my hand.

"How did you actually find me?" I turned around and looked at him. "I tweeted about you and some girls saw you. I don't think I've ever drove that fast, well maybe once when I got that strange call from you about your nightmare." He smiled at me. "What happened to Daniel?" I asked. "Well Daniel was pretty much in shock when he stabbed Owen. He said he'd stay with him until the cops came, so I guess he's going to jail too." I slowly nodded. "So it's really over now? Rick is gone..." "Well there is probably going to be a trial what we have to go to but yeah other than that it's really over, you'll never see him again."

I looked at him and thought about what he said. It seemed kind of strange to not to worry about Rick anymore, to never be afraid again.

"Thank you btw." He said. "For what?" "For that guitar and plectrum." A smirk played on his lips, making me laugh. "I already forgot about that, but you're welcome." I smiled. He cupped my cheek and looked me deep into my eyes. "You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered. I felt my cheeks heat up, he leaned in and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck; I felt butterflies in my stomach as I got goose bumps all over my body from his soft lips. He pulled back but was still holding me close to him.

"Remember when we made that promise about being best friends forever?" He asked. "Of course how could I forget that?" I said while I looked into his beautiful green eyes. "Well let's make another promise and this time I'll keep it." He chuckled.

"I promise you to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. If you promise me that we will always be honest with each other, kind and patient." I felt my heart race as the words left his mouth. A big smile appeared on my face as I looked at him; nobody could make me feel like this, nobody could love me like he did and nobody made me feel the most happiest and luckiest girl in the world like Harry did.

"I promise." I whispered.

Alright so this was the last chapter! But don't worry I'll write an Epilogue, after that it's officially finished.

Please vote and comment :) x