Chapter 12

Okay I know I've said this like a million times on instagram... But I went to Sam Smith and it was freaking amaziinnggggg!! Omg he's so good live! He's such a sweet angel, I'm so happy I had the chance to see him. If he ever comes to your country you have to go to his concert, you won't regret it. He's just an awesome artist. I love him so much. :)) Sorry I just wanted to say that haha. Anywayssss.... Enjoy!! :)

Chapter 12

"Emily! Emily! It's your turn to wash the dishes tonight!" "But I can't I have to go. I promised Jeroen I would help him with his homework." "Excuse me!? No! He can wait. You have to do the dishes first." "No! I can't I'm already late! I'll do it when I'm back." "EMILY! You're gonna do it right now or you're not going to that boy at all! Do you hear me!?" "You don't decide that for me! You're not my real father, so don't act like you are!!"

*SLAP*

I shot up. I looked at my alarm clock. 3:00AM. Ugh, I should go back to sleep. I lied down again and stared at my ceiling. I thought about what Harry asked me.

"So can we be friends again....?"

I sighed while I ran a hand through my hair. I suddenly saw a dark figure standing in the corner with an evil smirk on his face. I sat up and looked closer. He held out a knife out of his pocket and ran over to me. I screamed as loud as I could and put my blanket over my head. I closed my eyes and cried. I slowly pulled the blanket off my head and looked around. The man I saw was gone.

Was I hallucinating? Was I going crazy? I felt like my heart almost burst out of my chest. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I felt my whole body shaking and I was sweaty. "EMILY!" "Who is there!!?" I yelled and saw a shadow at my window. "Go away!! Go away!!" I cried. I couldn't stop my quickly breathing. I was having a panic attack and I was scared as hell.

Harry's POV

I woke up by the sound of my ring tone. "Shit...Is it morning already..." I muttered. I looked with sleepy eyes at my lock screen, when I saw who it was my eyes widened immediately. I picked up my phone.

"Ha...Har..Harry..." I heard Emily sobbing. "Emms? What's going on? Why are you crying?" "I'm...sc...scared...Ha...Harry.." I barely could hear her. I felt my heart beat going faster, I hated the sound of Emily crying. It really broke my heart. The only time Emily called me like this was when her dad died.

"Emms calm down. What's going on? Where are you right now?" "I'm at...home....Please Harry come...Please..." She whimpered. "Don't worry I'm coming right now okay? I'll be there as quick as possible, don't do anything stupid okay?" I heard another sob before I hung up the phone.

I immediately stepped out of bed. I put on my sweatpants and a simple shirt. I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it was something damn serious. I unlocked my car and drove as quick as I could towards Emily's apartment.

I nervously tapped my finger on the steering wheel while I waited for the stoplight. "C'mon c'mon, hurry up." I muttered. I was really worried, what if something bad happened to her? The stoplight was finally turning green and I drove as fast as I could. I didn't even care if I got a ticket for driving too fast, the only thing I could think about was Emily.

"Emily! Emms it's me! Harry!" I knocked on her door. "Emily please open the door." Suddenly an old lady opened the door next to Emily's.

"Can you be quiet! It's 3:30 and I'm trying to sleep here!" She yelled. "I'm sorry ma'am. I just...She called me and I need to go inside and she won't open her door and I...I.. just.." I nervously ran a hand through my hair. The old lady sighed and took some keys out of her bathrobe.

"I hope you can do something about her. She's been screaming for the past two months now at night. It drives me crazy, I need my sleep you know." She unlocked the door and I thanked her. I didn't know how she got her key, but I didn't care at the moment.

I stormed into her bedroom. I became paralyzed when I entered the room. I saw Emily curled into a little ball. Her arms wrapped around her knees holding them close to her chest. Her face was buried into her knees, she was still crying. Her body shook heavily. I walked towards the bed and put my hand on her shoulder. Her body shook at my touch. "No! Please don't hurt me! No!" She screamed and hit my shoulders. "Emms!! Emily!!" I yelled and grabbed her fists to stop her from hitting me. She started to cry and scream harder. "Emily! Look at me! it's me, Harry!" She looked at me and the look on her face changed.

"Harry?" She sobbed. "It's okay Emms, I'm here now." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She held on to my shirt and leaned into my chest. I felt my shirt becoming wet from her tears, but I didn't care. "Shh. It's okay. I'm here now, don't cry." I whispered to her while I stroke her hair gently. "Please stay with me." She whispered. I could feel her body slowly stop shaking. "Of course, I'm not going anywhere Emms." I whispered back. I kissed the top of her head like I used to do when she was upset.

I lied down on her small bed and covered us with the comforter. She was lying on my chest, playing with my shirt. Her body was still shaking a bit and I felt her tears falling on me. I looked at the ceiling and started to sing quietly.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful, Isn't she precious. Less than one minute old."

She calmed down a bit and I saw a small smile appear on her face.

"What happened?" I whispered into her ear. She let out a deep sigh and shook her head. "I just had a nightmare." She said. "This isn't just a nightmare Emms. You scared me to death. I was really worried. Please tell me what's going on. I can help you."

"No you can't." She whispered.

"Well you said that once to me when you thought I couldn't help you with math remember?" I could feel her laugh a little against my chest.

"I just...I just can't tell you." She said quietly. "Why not?" I asked. "Cause you wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"Harry please...I just don't want to talk about it okay? Please I just want to forget it." "Okay..." I muttered and rested my chin on the top of her head. I liked the way her tiny body fit perfectly in my arms. Just like the old days. As if nothing had happened, as if we hadn't been separated from each other those 4 years. But it did happen and I couldn't stand the fact I didn't know what was going on with her.

"Harry?" She looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"Yeah?"

"That thing you asked me today. About being friends again? I would like that." She whispered.

A big smile appeared on my face. Just those little words made my day.

"Me too." I whispered back while I heard soft snores coming from her. I also closed my eyes and fell asleep with Emily in my arms.

I hope you guys still like it! :)
Please vote and comment. Xx