Chapter 29

Hey guys!
Well guess what... I'm working on a new fanfiction!

It's called "My Stalker".

I only have written the intro yet so I'll write the first chapter as soon as possible. I'm really excited to write this new book! So here is a little sneak peek :)

Intro:
Have you ever had the feeling that somebody is following you?
That with every step you take somebody hot on your trail?
You don't feel safe anymore, where ever you are you always look over your shoulder,
Scared he will get you... Scared he will hurt you... Or even worse...
I've had that feeling every day since I moved to England....

Madelyn Hill is a 19 year old girl who loves the art. She moves to London to attend the UAL. What seems like a normal excited start of a new college life will be ruined by one curly haired strange boy...

Will she ever get her normal life back where she didn't had to worry about her obsessive stalker?

"I'm not a stalker Maddie, I'm a researcher... And you just happen to be a good object." He smirked at me, sending shivers down my spine.

Alright! So that's a little preview for now. I can't wait! I hope you guys will like it.

I'm sorry for the long A/N, but I wanted to share this with you guys :)

Alright so here is chapter 29!
Enjoy! Xx

Chapter 29

Emily's POV

"You still remember your friend Jeroen right Emily?" He smirked at me while my eyes widened. I felt my heartbeat going faster and my hands getting sweatier. "What's going on?" I asked, Harry looked at the ground. "Harry?" I asked again. "He said he has Jeroen..." Harry mumbled. "What!? What the hell does he have to do with all of this? Let him go!" I yelled. "Sure, I won't hurt him if Harry keeps our deal." "Harry?" I whispered, he looked at me again. "He's lying Emily. How could he possibly have Jeroen? Jeroen went back to London, he's probably having lunch now or something." I didn't know what to do or say. Maybe Harry is right, but what if he isn't? And what if Tony does something to him? He would get hurt because of me again.

Tony shook his head and walked away. "Harry are you crazy? What if he's right!?" I hissed. "And what if he's not? Then I'm stuck with this deal again." "No you're not, we can go to the police after this." "You really think it's gonna work that way? Tony has probably figured that out and made some plan to stop us." He said. "Look when I asked him for proof, he didn't have anything. He said he couldn't call because he was only aloud to call when I don't do what he wants. You really believe that? He's probably just messing with us. Besides how could he possibly know about Jeroen? How could he know that he's your friend? Or that he's here?"

"Vanessa...." I whispered. "What? How could she know? I never told her." He said. "She knew about Rick, about my mum.... It has to be." Harry frowned and ran a hand through his hair.

"Here." Tony came back with his cellphone. "Em...?" I heard the familiar voice, I felt a lump in my throat and my hands were shaking again. "Jeroen!? Where are you? What's happening?" I said with a shaky voice. "He's with one of my friends. You remember Rob right Harry? Big guy, got into jail for beating up that little... " "I remember him." Harry cut him off. "Good," He smirked. "They are standing at the river. I heard poor Jeroen can't swim? Well that's very dangerous, you never know when you suddenly have to swim for your life." A tear rolled down my cheek, how the hell did he all know about this?  "Please let him go..." I whispered. "That depends on your boyfriend over here." "Why isn't he saying anything else?" Harry hissed. "Because he isn't allowed to speak." "I don't believe you." Harry said. "Harry!" I hissed. "Well you're definitely the stupidest person I've ever met Styles."