Chapter 33

Alright so I'm going to be honest with you guys, I feel like this book kind of sucks. I had a lot of ideas for this story when I started to write and I was so excited to show it to you guys. But lately my motivation to write this story is gone. At my first chapter I had 1K reads, the rest of the chapters had about 700/800 reads. I was so happy to see everyone enjoyed it. Everybody was voting and you guys always made me smile with your funny and sweet comments which motivated me to write more. But my last few chapters had only like 100 reads. Almost no one votes or comments anymore which make me kinda sad. Apparently most of you guys (not all of you, I know) don't like the story anymore so I want to finish it asap. I just used to get so many comments and votes, I was so excited and happy back then. But barely no one comments anymore except for like two/ three persons who I'm being so so thankful for that they still being active. I'm sorry maybe this sounds selfish or rude but it's just the way I feel. Of course I'm going to continue the story for the people who still read it but as you can see that aren't many people so the story will be shorter than it was supposed to be. I'm sorry, I hope you understand. Xx

Well anyway I'm sorry for the long note, I hope you'll still enjoy this chapter. :)

Chapter 33

Anne gave me a big hug while Harry hugged his sister. "I hope you enjoyed your time here Em. It was great to see you again." I smiled and nodded. "Yes definitely, thank you so much for this weekend. I hope to see you soon again." I said. "Of course honey, you're always welcome here." She gave me a warm smile. "It was great to finally meet you Emily." Robin padded my shoulder and I returned a smile. "Yes thank you, it was nice to meet you too."

"Ahh I'm gonna miss you Em!" I heard Gemma yelling behind me while she ran towards me to give me a hug. "I'm gonna miss you too, but we keep in touch right?" "Of course! Oh and if Harry does anything to you, just call me I'll be right there to kick his ass." "Yeah right." We heard Harry chuckle behind us. Gemma looked over her shoulder with raised eyebrows. "You don't believe me Harry?" She said while she pinched him in his side. "Ouch Gem!" He wanted to grab her hands but she was to quick and pinched him again. "Stop it!" He whined while she started to laugh. "You're such a wuss Harry." She laughed while Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm not." He protested. "Yes you are." She laughed again. "No I'm not you're just..." "Alright let's go before you girls are gonna have a real fight." I said. Gemma chuckled while Harry looked at me with raised eyebrows. "You still want a ride back home?" I laughed a little. "Don't talk tough Harry, it doesn't fit you." I said while I took his hand and we both walked to the car.

Jeroen was already settled in the back. I stepped in the passenger's seat. "So where in London do you stay Jewhoen?" Harry asked while a small chuckle escaped my lips. "It's Jeroen." I whispered, his cheeks flushed and he cleared his throat. "Je... Jerhon." He said with his thick British accent. Jeroen tried to hold in his laugh. "Well um I stayed at the Hoxton Holborn hotel but I've already got my stuff so if you can bring me to Heathrow airport that would be great." He said. "Heathrow? Are you going back to Amsterdam?" I asked. "Yes I do, I just came here to talk to you. But now I have your phone number again so we can keep in touch." I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Oh btw Harry we have to go to that Moonlight Cinema thing tonight. I almost forgot but then I saw Daniel..." "Daniel? Where did you see him?" "Oh um yesterday before we had our picnic." Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "What was he doing there?" "He said he was visiting his niece." "Oh okay. Damn I forgot that it was tonight. Do we have to go?" "I guess so, we already promised them, well I already promised them but you're not going to abandon me right?" I said, he ran a hand through his hair and let put a deep sigh. "Owen will be there too right?" "Yes.." "Then hell no, I won't leave you alone with that jerk." "Thank you." I looked out of the window. I wasn't really in the mood to go tonight either but I knew Sarah would kill me if I didn't come.

***

Harry's POV

After a couple hours of driving we arrived at Heathrow Airport. Emily and Jehoen or Jewoen or however you pronounce his name were standing outside the car hugging each other. I think Emily was even crying a bit. She nodded and gave him her friendly smile. He opened the car door again. "Harry! Thanks for everything man and um take care of her." I smiled at him and shook his hand. "I will, have a good flight back." He nodded and gave Emily one last hug before she stepped in the car again. "Promise you will text me when you arrive?" Emily asked. "Of course, take care alright and be careful." She nodded. "You too Jeroen." He smiled at her. "Goodbye Em." "Bye." She whispered and closed her door. He waved and walked inside.

"You okay?" I asked while I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing it softly. "Yeah, it's just hard to say goodbye to friends." She sighed. "I understand." I smiled at her. "So you ready for tonight?" I asked while I drove to her apartment. "Nope." She chuckled. "But it's nice to see Sarah and Daniel and stuff." "Why Daniel?" "Why not? I think he's nice, don't you?" "I don't know him that well." I said. I didn't know that group at all. Owen and Kyle were both jerks, Sarah and that kid with the huge mouth were kinda nice I guess and Daniel... I don't know what to think of him. He has been nice to Emily and all but there was something about him that made me feel I don't know... uncomfortable?

"So what are you gonna say to Kyle tonight?" I asked, she gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?" "Well you know, now that we're together what are you going to say? I mean he was totally into you last time, with all the dancing and flirting." A small chuckle escaped her lips. "Naww is someone here a little jealous?" She poked my cheek, I pushed her hand away but also laughed a little. "Yeah like you weren't jealous when you saw me with Vanessa." "Yeah well at least Kyle is a nice guy, Vanessa is just a bitch." I glanced over to her. "Well well you and cursing out people? I don't hear that often." "Well then you know how much I hate her." She looked at me, a small grin played on her lips while I shook my head. "We're here." I said, she looked up at her apartment. "Home sweet home." She said quietly.

I parked the car and stepped out. I helped Emily out and took her bags. "You don't have to do that I can bring them upstairs myself." She said. "No it's fine." I smiled and we both walked upstairs. While she tried to find her keys in her purse I looked around the hallway. It looked pretty gross actually and what the hell was that smell? She finally found her keys and opened the door. She grabbed something from the floor while I walked further to drop her bags on the small couch. Is it just me or is her apartment smaller than I remember? "Hey Emms, have you ever thought about looking for another apartment?" I asked but I got no response. "Emms?" I said again and walked towards the door. She was still standing there, her eyes focused on a piece of paper.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. "Nothing." She quickly said and walked past me. "Emms." I said and walked behind her. "What's on the note?" I asked, her eyes met mine. "Nothing, probably a prank again." She said a bit harsh and threw the paper on the couch while she walked towards her bedroom. I grabbed it and started to read. "Are you ready for tonight?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards her. "What the hell is this?" I asked while she stood in front of her closet. "I don't know." She said quietly. "But I'm sick of this." She turned around to face me. "I'm sick of being afraid all the time." "We don't have to go if you don't want to. We can make a Moonlight Cinema right here, or at my place whatever you want." I offered her. "No, like I said I'm sick of being afraid. You're probably right, it's just a stupid prank. I'm not going to be afraid and stay home just because of a stupid note."

"So...?"

"We're going tonight." She said and closed her closet. I don't know if this was just a stupid prank or not but I had a very bad feeling about tonight.

Oeww anyone excited for the next chapter? ;) x