Chapter 38

Omg guyss!! I just bought tickets for Little Mix and Charlie Puth aahh!! I'm so excited! Especially for Little Mix, they are finally coming to Amsterdam after 4 freaking years! Any mixers here? :)

Ohh and I've almost 30k reads on this book! That's unbelievable! Thank you so much. It would be so cool to reach 30K reads, so please if you like this story, share it with other people. It would mean so much to me! Love you all x

Chapter 38

Emily's POV

When I woke up the next morning I felt different. I felt relieved that I told Harry last night. I was so scared for his reaction, he could have looked at me differently but he didn't. Instead of judging me or telling me I was stupid for not going to the police or fight harder he was sweet and comforting. It felt like he understood me, something I needed at that moment. He said exactly the right words to me, he knew exactly what to do. I didn't feel embarrassed after I told him, I felt strong and comforted. This secret has haunted me for too long but now I can finally take a step towards the right direction. I wanted to do something for Harry, something to show him that I love him and that I really appreciate everything he does for me. Maybe I could find a nice gift for him at the mall.

I turned around and saw him sleeping on his side, his long curls covering his face. I gently put his hair out of his face, a beautiful small smile was covering it. I stared at his face for a couple of minutes and couldn't help but smile. Call me a creep but I love to watch him sleep. I love everything about this boy and I can't believe he is lying here beside me. I smiled and kissed his cheek while I removed the covers. I stood up and quickly put on my jeans and a comfy shirt. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, but my hair immediately slipped out of the rubber band. "Damn it Harry, how do you do that?" I murmured. I sighed and decided to just leave it like this.

After I left a note for Harry I drove to the mall. I went into some shops but I didn't found the right gift for him. Why is it so hard to buy something for a guy? I walked through the mall and suddenly stopped. I looked up while a smile grew on my face. Guitar world... I remember he told me he was learning how to play the guitar, but then he "accidently" sat on it so it broke.

I walked into the guitar shop and walked towards a tall guy with dreads. He turned around and gave me a small smile. "Hello, can I help you with something?"  He asked friendly. "Yeah I'm looking for a guitar." He started to laugh. "Well then you're at the right address. What kind of guitar are you looking for?" "Um... I don't know actually. It's a gift for my boyfriend." "Aha. Does your boyfriend like Jimi Hendrix?" "Um who's that?" "Are you kidding me? That's one of the most famous guitarist in the world." He chuckled. "Oh sorry.." I mumbled. "Well I happened to have one of his guitars he played with on tour. It's a must have for real musicians, but it's quite expensive though." He said. "Can I see it?" He nodded and went to the back to get it.

I waited till he came back with a black guitar. "This is it." He said. "How much is it?" I asked. "It's 400 pounds." He said. My eyes widened. "Are you kidding me?" "You also get a plectrum with it for free, I can even write something on it if you want." "I'm sorry, that's too expensive." I said and wanted to walked away. "Alright wait, 250 pounds. That's really cheap for a guitar like this one." I was hesitating. I know Harry would love this, especially when he heard it was from a famous guitar player. "Alright I take it." I said, the guy smiled at me and nodded. "Good, so do you want to have something written on the plectrum?" "Um yes." I said, I wrote it down on a note and gave it to him. "Sweet." He smiled and walked to the back. After a couple of minutes he came back and gave me the guitar and a little bag with the plectrum in it. I paid and said goodbye to him.

When I checked my phone I saw a message from Sarah. "Hey! Can you come over? It's really important. x" The text said. I frowned, what would be so important? "Sure, I'm at the mall right now, I'm bringing my stuff home and then I'm coming right away x" I texted back and walked towards my car. When I came home I saw Harry was still asleep. I quietly put the guitar on the couch, I put the little box with the plectrum beside it and wrote another note for him. I walked towards my car again and hopped in.