Chapter 14

Heyy everyone! I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your votes and comments. This book has reached 4K already!! I just can't believe it, I'm so happy! You guys are the best! I always smile when I read your sweet and funny comments, so thank you all! :)

I'm probably gonna write another fanfiction, I suddenly got all these ideas. I'm really excited about it to be honest. So I'm planning on writing it soon! Yaay!! I'll let you guys know.
Love you all :) xx

Omg! I just realized that my birthday is this monday! O gosh I can't believe I'm turning 19.... O_O Haha but anywayyy... Enjoy!

Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through twitter. I saw some sweet messages from fans about our new album and replied to some of them.

"So what's the thing with you and Emily?" Zayn suddenly asked me.
"What do you mean? You know the story: she was my best friend then she moved away and now we're back." I told him. "C'mon man you're totally in love with her. Everyone can see it." Zayn smirked at me. I felt my cheeks heating up. I cleared my throat. "I um...I have no idea what you're talking about." I looked back at my phone again. Zayn grinned and shook his head.

"Sometimes you're such an idiot Styles." I raised my eyebrow. "Excuse me?" "You're just scared to be in a real relationship." "That's ridiculous. Just because I don't ask a girl to marry me doesn't mean I'm scared of relationships." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Hey I'm in love okay? And life is to short, so why not?" I looked at him and smirked. "Whatever bro." I threw my phone on the table and sighed.

"Fine...Maybe I like her...A little.." Zayn raised his eyebrow. "Alright! Maybe I like her a lot, but that doesn't matter. She's my best friend. It would be weird and awkward to ask her." "Well you never know if you don't try at least." Zayn said.

"But something has changed about her. I don't know what it is, she won't open up to me. She has all those nightmares and stuff and I don't know she just completely changed. She doesn't seem to be happy anymore. Except for yesterday when we were at the swimming pool. There I finally saw the old Emily again. But I just hate it that she won't tell me anything."

"I don't think you should rush it, maybe you're overreacting. If she wants to tell you, she will. Just give her some time I guess." "Yeah I guess you're right." I muttered.

"But you're an idiot if you don't do something about it. She's hot man and look at your connection. I would definitely make a move if I was in your position." "Yeah like you did with Perrie huh?" I smirked. He started to laugh. "That's different." "We had to ask her for you, you idiot." I laughed and threw a pillow at Zayn's face. Suddenly I felt my phone buzzing.

"Yeah?" I answered my phone. My face changed immediately when I realized who it was.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked when I hung up the phone.

"That was management. They want me to come to their office immediately."

Emily's POV

I was cleaning the kitchen while I heard some footsteps behind me.
"Hello Emily." "Oh hey Ms. Anderson! How are you?" "I'm fine dear, but how many times do I have to tell you that you can call me Harried." She grinned. "Oh yeah sorry." I smiled at her. "So I heard that a certain boyband came by." She grinned. "Isn't that the boyband your friend is in, like you told me in the park?" I slowly nodded. "Yeah he um just came by." "Aha just came by huh?" She raised her eyebrow which made me grin a little.

"So tell me, how did that go?" I sighed while I ran my hand through my hair. "To be honest I don't know if I should be happy or not. It's just complicated."
"You can tell me. I've got the time and it's quiet in the café anyway."

"Alright well when he came by he pretended like nothing happened. Like we never stopped talking. He asked me to hang out. I was kinda mad at him so I didn't want to go with him, but then he called me Emms and I don't know... It was like I had the old Harry back. So I said yes to him." I sighed. "Gosh I'm weak right? I should have just said to his face that I didn't like the way he treated me, and then walked away."

She smiled a little. "No honey I don't think you're weak. You're in love."

"Well maybe... But I can't be. Cause this is Harry Styles we're talking about. He doesn't have feelings for me." "Well you won't know that if you don't ask. Tell him how you feel." "No I'm sure he doesn't. I kissed him once you know. He was my first kiss actually. But the next day he didn't even remember it cause he was that drunk. If he really has feelings for me he would remember that, I was just another girl that he could snog up with." I pursed my lips.

"Honey that was 4 years ago. People change you know. You're a beautiful girl and if he doesn't see that then he's crazy." She smiled. "Thanks Harried."
"No problem sweetheart, but just don't be afraid. You only live once. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

***

Maybe Harried was right. Why am I afraid of this? If he says he doesn't like me so what? I can get over it right? I sighed while I walked to Harry's apartment. I had to talk to him. I didn't care anymore if he liked me or not. I just needed some answers.

I knocked on his door but then realized that it was already open. I pushed the door open and stepped into his luxurious apartment. "Harry!? It's me! Your door was open so I came in, if you don't mind." There was no response.

"Harry?" I was hesitant as to whether I should go back or walk further. I turned around when suddenly I heard footsteps beside me.

"Who are you?" I heard a girls voice say. I turned around and looked at a girl standing in only a white large t-shirt and her panties. I suddenly recognized the t-shirt, it was Harry's....
She had blue sparkling eyes and beautiful long brown hair.

"I um....I'm Emily. Harry's um friend." I looked down at my feet. "Who are you?" I asked, terrified for the answer. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm his girlfriend."

I felt my heart sink to my feet and my mouth fell open. His girlfriend? He has a fucking girlfriend and he didn't even tell me about it?

"Vaness who is that?" A sleepy Harry walked in. When he saw me his eyes widened. "Emily..? What... What are you doing here?" "I um... I wanted... Nothing. I just came by to um... Pick up my sunglasses." I stumbled. Gosh can this be any more awkward?

"Sunglasses? I haven't seen your sunglasses." Harry said. "Oh well then I guess they're somewhere in my bag." I forced an awkward smile. "Sorry for disturbing you. I have to go now, bye." I quickly walked towards the door.

"Wait Emms." Harry grabbed my wrist. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "For what?" I muttered not facing him. "I should have told you."

I slowly turned around. "It's fine, it's none of my business anyway." "Well but I..." "I said it's fine Harry. I shouldn't have walked in like that. I'm sorry." I felt a lump forming in my throat. "For... um for how long have you guys been dating?" I asked quietly.

"Not that long. I um.. I met her at a bar. But it isn't anything serious yet, so that's why I didn't tell you or anyone else. Sorry you had to find about it like this." I slowly nodded.

"So um... Do you... Do you love her?" I felt my tears coming up but tried to hold them back.

"Yes... I think I do." He whispered.

I gulped and nodded slowly. I turned around and opened the door. I looked over my shoulder to Harry. "That's great." I said with a shaky voice before I closed the door behind me.

How could I have been so stupid? How could I even think he would like me? I almost made a fool of myself back there. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

Nobody loves me I guess...

Can you guys please follow me on instagram? My usernames are @sclove1D & @cimagines1D. It would mean a lot! Thank you :)

Please vote and comment xx