Chapter 31

Heyy guys! I'm so sorry I couldn't update. I was really busy with exams. So I had like two Dutch exams and for both of them I got an A!!! Aaahhhhh I can't believe it!! Just a few more months, a few more exams and then I'm finally graduating and done with college!!! Yaayy!! I'm super excited cause next year I'm going to America to work as an Au Pair :) So I've an interview this wednesday and I'm so nervous! But I'm sure it will be okay, I can't wait!

And omg I freaking love Made in the A.M!! It was definitely worth the wait :D

Alright sorry sorry I won't bother you guys anymore with my little stories.
Enjoyyy! :) x

Chapter 31

"So what did you guys do? Did you had fun?" Anne asked excited while me and Harry sat quietly in the back. "We just chilled on the boat." Harry muttered. "Oh well that Tony guy seems nice." She said. If she only knew what kind of guy Tony was. But that was Anne, always so positive about everyone, she would never judge a person before she really knew them. But I guess sometimes it's better to not know someone before you find out about who they really are.

When we arrived after our awkward and quit ride Harry and I went straight upstairs. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said quietly while Harry sat down on his bed, starring at the wall. "Harry?" "Hm? Oh yeah um you can use my towel." He said and stood up. He opened his closet and handed me a towel. "Thanks." I muttered and took the towel from his hands.

"Emms? I um I'm sorry for everything." "Stop apologizing Harry. None of this was your fault. You were just trapped in Tony's fall, I'm just glad that it's over now." "I know. But I just... Well a lot happened today and I just wanted to say that if you want to talk about it..." "I know Harry, thank you. But to be honest I've been through a lot worse, I think I can handle it." I gave him a small smile while he slowly nodded. "Can you?" I asked carefully. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just tired and I kind of don't realize what just happened you know?" He said. I nodded and came up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as possible. I felt his arms holding me tight around my waist while he buried his face in my neck. "Thanks Emms, I love you."  "And I love you." I whispered into his neck while a smile appeared on my face. 

"Alright I really should take a shower now." I said while I pulled back. I gave him a quick smile before I walked out of the room. I closed the bathroom door behind me. I grabbed my phone, I just had to know what happened. I dialed Jeroen's number but got no receive. Damn it... I left a few messages, Harry is right I should stay positive. He could be still alive right? I should go to the police station tomorrow, they could probably help me.

I put my phone away and quickly put off my clothes. I jumped into the shower and let the water running. The hot water on my skin felt really good after this long and exhausted day. I washed my body and my hair while I kept thinking about today. About Tony, Vanessa, Andrew how he eventually saved our life and of course about Jeroen. Was Harry right? Was it all fake? I surely hoped so, cause I couldn't lose him.

After 15 minutes I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower while I ran a hand through my wet hair. I closed my eyes and just stood there for a second. I let out a deep sigh and opened my eyes again.

I jumped back while my eyes widened. I gasped, my heart was pounding like crazy. No that can't be... I rubbed my eyes and read it again. "You can't hide forever Emily..." Suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from outside, I gulped while I felt tears in my eyes again. I opened the bathroom door and ran to Harry's room.

"Harry!!!" I screamed while I stormed into his room. He shot up from his bed and gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" "He's here! Harry he's here!" I screamed. "What are you talking about? Who's here?" He said while he got up. "Rick!! He's outside! I heard him and he left me a note on the mirror and I... I...He's here!" I rambled. "What do you mean he left you a note on the mirror?" "He wrote like you can't hide forever and then he climbed out of the window! I heard him! He's coming for me." Tears streamed down my face.

"Emms..."

"No you don't understand, he's here!! He's gonna hurt me again Harry." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"Emms!" He said a little louder which made me turn around to face him.

"I left you a note on the mirror." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and ran a hand through my wet messy hair. "No you didn't he..." "I wrote something because I thought it would made you smile." He said. "No then he must have removed it. Come with me if you don't believe me." I said and grabbed his hand again while I walked to the bathroom again.

"Here you see! He climbed through that window and then he wrote I love you on the mirror!!" "What!?" I looked at the mirror and then back at Harry again.

There was indeed written 'I love you' with a little drawing of a heart on the mirror. "I swear there was something else on that mirror. He... he wrote... he was... I'm not crazy..." Harry gave me a warm smile. "I know you're not and I'm not saying you are." He came up to me and rubbed my arms. "I just think you had a very long day and you need some rest now." He said and kissed my forehead. I slowly nodded. "I guess so..."

He lifted up my chin. "And please put some clothes on cause you're smoking hot wearing only a towel." He smirked, a small chuckle escaped my lips. "There you go, that's the smile I wanted to see." He said and kissed my lips softly. "So are you alright or should I help you putting your clothes on?" He said with his cheeky smile. "I think I can do that just by myself thank you." I said and turned him around so he would leave the bathroom. "Are you sure? I don't mind helping with that." He chuckled. "Yes I'm sure, now get out. Can't a girl have a little privacy?" He suddenly bursted out of laughing. "Well that sounds familiar. You still haven't changed your mind about that huh? So I assume you're gonna wear your Hello Kitty pajamas as well then?" "Oh shut up they were comfy alright." I laughed while I pushed him towards the door. He stood in the door opening and turned around.

"Well I actually loved them, cause you were wearing them the first time when we kissed." He smiled while my cheeks flushed. "Yeah I remember." He kissed my cheek. "Be quick though, those 15 minutes were already long enough without you." He winked while I chuckled. "Ugh cheesy." I coughed. "Only for you." He laughed. I rolled my eyes while a small smile played on my lips as I closed the bathroom door again. I looked at the mirror again, was I going crazy? I shook my head and tried to think about something else.

After I changed into my comfy clothes and brushed my hair I went to Harry's room. When I came in Harry was lying on his bed with only his sweatpants on. I couldn't help but stare at his muscular body again. I know I have seen him like that just a few hours ago but damn he looked so good. He sat up when he saw me entering the room. "My mum asked me if we were coming for dinner, but I told her that we would grab something if we're hungry." I nodded. "Yeah I'm not that hungry actually." "No me neither." He said. "So you wanna watch a movie or something?" I nodded, that sounds perfect. Just lie on the bed with Harry doing nothing then watching a movie. "The Notebook?" He grinned. "You know what, you can choose." I smiled when he looked at me surprisingly. "Are you sure?" "Yep." I nodded and sat down on the bed. He grabbed his laptop and scrolled through Netflix. "Let's watch a comedy yeah?" "Sure whatever you want." I said while I laid down. "What about this one?" He showed me a movie. "We're the Millers? Sure put it on." He set up the movie and laid down beside me.

I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around me. This was all I needed right now, just me and Harry cuddling up. Harry was laughing at some parts from the movie while I felt my eyes getting heavy. I tried to stay awake though, but it was hard after a day like this.

Suddenly I heard soft snores, I looked up and found Harry sleeping. It looked like he was smiling, I brushed some of his hair out of his face and kissed his chest. I carefully closed his laptop and put it away. I glanced up at Harry one more time before I closed my eyes.

No matter how awful this day has been, being here with him makes me forget everything and I loved that he could make me feel that way.

Please vote and comment? X