Chapter 36

Hey guys! Finally here is chapter 36!
I was so busy with school and stuff, I didn't had time to write. I was afraid I didn't pass this semester but thank god I worked hard on my assignments.
So now I can write again, yaayy :)

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 36

Harry's POV

We silently drove back home after we quickly said goodbye to everyone. I didn't know what to think about this whole situation to be honest. Of course I wanted to believe Emily, but she has seen things before that weren't actually there. Of course it is understandable that she sees those things, but I am getting worried about her. Maybe she needs to get help. Some professional help. Someone who could talk to her about all this.

I took her hand and squeezed it a little. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry for ruining this night." She whispered. I frowned. "What are you talking about, that sick Owen guy ruined it for all of us, not you." She slowly nodded. "I know but still.." "Do you still think it was Rick?" I quietly asked. She bit her lower lip. "Well I was really sure about it, but now am I thinking... It's Owen you know? How and why would he bring Rick here? He doesn't even know him. So maybe it was somebody else, just somebody pulling a prank you know?" "That does sound like something Owen would do." I said. "Well let's just forget about it. He's just a jerk and he always will be, end of story."

I parked my car and we walked inside my apartment. "So um what do you wanna do? Watch a movie? Go to sleep?" She shrugged and sat down on the couch. "Nothing, let's just lie down on the couch together." She said, I walked towards the couch and plopped down. I wrapped my arm around her, as she rested her head on my chest while we both quietly starred in front of us. "Well to be honest this is way better than watching that crappy movie." She said, making me chuckle. "I think it was a pretty good movie actually. But I prefer lying with you on the couch too." I said, I heard her giggling softly. "Ugh and tomorrow I have to go back home again." She muttered. "Why? You can stay here." She grabbed my hand and started to play with my fingers. "No I can't, I have to work tomorrow and I need to get my clothes." "Aha... Well why don't you keep your clothes here then? Maybe you can you know... Keep all your stuff here." "Well that wouldn't make any sense, then I have to go to your apartment all the time to get them."

I started to laugh. "I mean like why don't you come live here... With me."

She immediately dropped my hand and slowly got up. She turned to face me while I sat up as well. "You mean like move in with you?" She asked quietly. "Yeah... I mean c'mon look at your apartment Emms, it's old and small. Your couch is..." "Don't insult my couch." She said, making me laugh a little. I grabbed her hands. "I just... I hate it when you have to go back every time. I want you here with me. Like how I pictured it, so I don't have to keep imagining." A smile appeared on her face. "Did you just used a lyrics of one of your songs?" She chuckled. "Maybe..." I grinned, making her laugh.

"So what are you saying? Do you wanna move in with me?" Her smile grew bigger.

"Yes... YES YES YES!!!" She screamed and jumped on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I laughed while I held her against me as close as possible.

She pulled out of the hug, a bright smile and her brown eyes sparkling. "Omg you know what we should get!? A mailbox! Yes! With like our names written on it like in the movie UP! Then everybody knows we live here! Then it's like 'Harry's and Emily's home'." "No way." I grinned. "Yeah you're right, we can't put that on a mailbox, it's too long. Omg we need a shipname! Like... Hemily! Or Hemms! Yes! Welcome to Hemms home." She laughed, her eyes were sparkling out of joy. "Oh god no." I rolled my eyes while I laughed. "Alright, we'll talk about it." She said.