Chapter 16

Hey guys! I've made a cast for my story :)

Emily Bennet - Your choice
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Sarah -Ashley Argota
Daniel - Dean Geyer
Vanessa - Alexandra Daddario
Thomas - Chord Overstreet
Owen - Chase Crawford

The reason why I left Emily your choice is because I think you all picture a different person as Emily. I don't wanna take that away from you by putting an actress who you might don't even like. So it's up to you, but I'm really curious. Who do you picture as Emily? I would love to know :) xx

Chapter 16

I was standing in front of the mirror. I was wearing skinny jeans with a black top on it. I brushed my hair and put on some mascara and my natural lip-gloss. I never liked standing in the spotlights so I'll make sure there's no reason to be tonight. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. "Em it's me and Daniel!" I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Heyy you look nice girl!" Sarah smiled while she hugged me. I looked over her shoulder and saw a tall brown-haired guy standing behind her. He had beautiful sparkling blue eyes. He was wearing jeans with a simple black blouse on it. "So this is Daniel!" She said and I shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Emily." "I'm Daniel. It's great to finally meet you. Sarah told me a lot about you." He smiled at me and I felt myself blushing. "So should we go? Your friends are already there right?" Sarah asked Daniel and he nodded.

Sarah stepped in the passenger's seat while Daniel opened the car door for me and helped me in. "Thank you." I smiled and sat in the back. Sarah and Daniel were busy talking about college while I stared out of the window. "So Emily, are you in college?" Daniel asked me. I looked up and shook my head. "No I'm working in a café." I answered. "Oh cool, do you like it?" He asked. "Yeah I do actually, So what about you? I heard you work in a restaurant?" He nodded proudly. "Yep I'm the head chef." He smiled.

"We're here." Sarah said and Daniel parked the car. We walked towards the club while I felt some weird feeling in my stomach. It's not that I've never been out before, Jeroen and I went out multiply times in Holland. But this is different. We always went to a quiet bar where we could talk, not like this. Not a club where people get drunk and are grinding against each other. When we walked inside I saw exactly what I thought it would be. Why did I agree on this?

"My friends are over there." Daniel said and we walked towards a small group of guys and girls. "Hey look who's here!" A blonde guy yelled and pointed at Daniel. "Hey Thomas." Daniel shook the guy's hand. "Well, well what did you brought with you?" The brown haired guy looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well you already met my roommate Sarah and this is her friend Emily." Daniel smiled and the blonde guy came up to me. "Hey nice to meet you I'm Thomas." A bright smile grew on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. "I'm Emily." I said. The brown haired guy looked at me while he licked his lips. "I'm Owen." He said, staring at me and not shaking my hand like the blonde guy did. I nodded quickly and turned my head to Sarah again.

"What a creep." I whispered which made her laugh a little. "Yep that's Owen... But you'll get used to him." She said as we all walked towards the launch and sat down next to the other people. "I'm gonna get some drinks." Thomas said and walked away.

"So Emily, I've never seen you here. How come?" Owen asked. "I lived in Amsterdam for four years." I said and saw a smile grew on his face. "Aha Amsterdam huh? The city of drugs and whores." He smirked. I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? Not everyone is like that." I spat which made him laugh. "I'm not saying you are love." He winked at me while I rolled my eyes.