Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I was packing my stuff for my trip with Harry to Holmes Chapel. I didn't know if I should be excited or not. I still was worrying about that stupid note. Harry said it was just a prank, but I didn't believe that. Why would someone do that? I sighed while I ran a hand through my hair. Let's not think about it anymore.

I heard a car outside and looked out of my window. When I saw it was Harry's car I quickly grabbed my bag and went downstairs. "Hey!" Harry waved at me while he walked towards me. "Here let me carry that." He grabbed my bag and gave me a smile. "Thanks." I smiled back. He put my bag in his trunk and we both stepped into the car.

"So are you excited?" He asked while we were driving. "Yeah. I can't wait to see your family again." A smile appeared on his face. "They missed you, you know." I nodded.

"What did Vanessa say about this? About the fact you're leaving with me for an entire weekend." I asked while Harry frowned. "She um she doesn't have anything to say about it." I raised my eyebrow. "Was she mad?" "Umm a little at first but I'm very good at convincing people." He smirked and winked at me. "Yeah I'm sure you are." I muttered.

"So did you get any more notes?" "No." I quietly said. "That's good, you see? It was just a stupid prank, don't worry." I gave him a small smile and nodded.

After two hours of driving I saw a big sign with 'Holmes Chapel' on it. I looked around and saw all these familiar things. "You wanna go to my old house? My mum already is kinda expecting us." "Yeah of course." I smiled, I couldn't wait to be honest. Anne was always so sweet to me, she felt like a second mum. I missed Gemma too, she was always teasing Harry and me but I still loved being around here.

Suddenly I saw Harry's house coming closer. Harry parked at the parking lot and stepped out of the car. He opened the car door for me while a bright smile formed on his lips. "Finally home." He said and we walked to the front door. Harry grabbed his keys and opened the door.

"Mum! We're here!" Harry yelled and we walked into the living room. I looked around, everything has changed, they had bought all these new modern stuff.

"Harry!" Anne shouted. She walked to her son and hugged him tight. "You're finally home again, I missed you so much." I smiled a little, Anne was always so sweet and caring. She didn't changed at all. When she pulled back she looked at me. A big smile grew on her face and walked towards me with open arms. "Emily!" She shouted and pulled me in for a hug. I smelled her sweet perfume which she was always wearing. "It's so good to see you again Emily, we really missed you. And look at you! You're beautiful sweetheart, you're not that little girl from four years ago anymore." She said smiling. "Thank you, it's great to see you." I gave her a smile.

"Well look who's back!" Gemma said and hugged Harry as well. "Em!" She shouted and pushed Harry away. He rolled his eyes which made me giggle and I felt Gemma's arms wrapping around me. "Wow you have changed! You look great Em. How are you?" She asked. "I'm okay, happy to be back." I smiled. "Guys do you want some tea?" Anne yelled from the kitchen. We all sat down on the couch while Anne walked in with a plate with tea and cookies. "Here you go," She smiled and sat down in the chair next to Harry.

"So Emily how have you been? How was Holland?" "Yeah it was nice, but I missed England though. I got almost hit by a car in the begin because I always looked at the wrong side." I giggled. "But Amsterdam was great, weird language though." "So you speak Dutch now?" Gemma asked. "Yeah a little, but people were always laughing at me cause I pronounced the words wrong with my weird accent." They all laughed a little. "That's great to hear." Anne smiled at me.

"Harry told us the terrible news about your mum. I'm so sorry, she was such an incredible kind woman." I slowly nodded. "Yeah I really miss her, but I'm okay." I quickly said. "So where is Robin?" Harry said to change the subject, he clearly noticed that I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. "Oh he's at work, he will be back after dinner tonight." "Cool." Harry simply said.