Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow

Holy nando's! Look at the views and the votes! O.O You guys don't know how much you make me sooooo HAPPY! :"> Thank you for those! Thank you so much. :D Every vote or comment makes me smile. :))

Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow 

-Two Day’s Later-

-Butch’s POV- 

   “Brick?” I called out as I gently knocked on his door. There was no answer. I sighed. It’s been like this ever since that day he came back from school. His eyes were a bit puffy and his fists were wounded.

   “You’re not going to school again, bro?” I asked but of course, there was no answer. He’s cooped up in that room of his for two days without eating anything. I don’t know what happened but he’s acting like some chic that’s been dumped and cheated on.

   “Give it up. He’s not going to come out of there anytime soon” I turned around and saw Boomer leaning his back against the wall.

   “Dude, what happened to him? Did Berserk cheated on him or something?” I asked even though I know that seems so impossible. Berserk is just so obsessively in love with Brick. I know Berserk wouldn’t do that unless she has seen a doppelganger of Brick then I’d rather not ask. 

   Boomer shrugged, “I don’t know bro. You know Berserk wouldn’t do that. The chic is annoying though. She’s been bugging me about him everyday at school.” He sighed.

   “Yeah…” I say and glanced at Brick’s door. We’ve been dating the punks for a few days and it’s been great but somehow I feel like something’s wrong. I feel like there’s something missing; like it doesn’t feel right. Lately, I’ve been having visions about this short-haired girl with black hair. In my dreams, we were always together…casually hanging out by lunch time as we sat in the bleachers and she’d get red by something I said and it ends up with her running after me.

   Her face is blurred and I don’t remember her name. I kept on trying to remember her but whenever I push my self too hard, my head starts to hurt. Maybe she’s Brute because Brute also has short hair that is black. But I know it too well; the girl in my dreams was different. Way too different to be exact, her smile was just so heart warming…

   “Something wrong?” Boomer stopped me from my deep thinking. I looked at him. “Hey, do you have some weird dreams about a certain girl?” I blurt.

   He just blinked at me and laughed right after. He put his hand on my shoulder. “Dude, heck no. Why would I? Maybe you’re just dreaming about some random girls because of your playboy attitude.” I scowled and he laughed while he patted my shoulder.

   “Let’s get going. Brat’s going to whine again for me being late” He rolled his eyes and walked down stairs with the school bag in his shoulders.

   I sighed and shrugged the weird feeling off and decided to go to school.