9

9

Salamat sa nagbabasa…enjoy!

******

“So you mean, this is yours?” Nanlalaki na ang mga mata niya. Balewala naman sa binata ang reaksiyon niya na para bang alam nito o sanay na ito sa mga ganoong reactions.

“Yes.” Walang gana nitong sagot. “And the rest of the branches that we have.”

“Wow! That explains.” Sabi pa nito na nagpakunot ng noo ni Craig.

“Explains what?”

“Why you are act like high and mighty, kinda conceited sometimes, I mean most of the time….and very domineering.”

Ngumiti ito. “But I’m sweet and lovable and handsome and…..” Ibinitin nito ang sasabihin.

“Ano?”

“Delicious!”

“What?”

“I mean, delicious, the food is delicious.” He gave her that sexy smile.

She pouted. Mayabang lang talaga, he taught he didn’t get the message? Sabagay, everything he said are true, kahit na dun sa salitang delicious, talaga namang totoo. Ano ba tong naiisip niya, nahahawa na yata siya sa kaharap.

“Listen, Mavee, I can give you all your needs, as what I had told you, you don’t need to work as long as you are my girlfriend.”

“What if the contract will expire, Craig? I should still have my work. I’m paying everything I needed, and besides, I really wanted to work, I wanted to prove something.”

Why can’t this woman just follow him? Why is she so stubborn? He can’t understand her, by this time, she should do everything to woo him, will follow him, will seduce him. The first time he saw her, he taught she is so fragile that she will just be a submissive partner. Obviously, he’s wrong.  There’s something in her eyes that fires his curiosity towards her.

“Are you, alright?” Mavee asked. Craig was just staring at her with his eyebrows together. Nanunuot ang tingin nito na hindi na niya kayang isubo pa ang kanyang kinakain.

“Ah, yes. Just eat. If you wish to work, then do. I don’t care anymore. Just be sure…. just be sure Ma. Venice that I won’t see you with other man.” He said that seriously.

Napasimangot na naman siya, umaandar na naman ang pagka praning ni Craig, mabilis pa sa bagyo kung magpalit ng emotions, kanina masaya, biglang suplado, bossy, ngayon naman parang papatay ng tao. Ayaw niyang masira pang lalo ang mood nito kaya hindi na siya umimik, the fact na may kasalanan pa siya dahil nakalimutan niyang susunduin siya nito.  Ayaw niya ring masira pang lalo ang mood nito dahil kumakain sila.