2

Author's note...

Walang author's note....

*****

"Hi!" Craig said when he saw Mavee. Was he relieved? 

"Hi!" Di niya alam kung mahihiya ba siya o matatakot o ma iinlove sa kaharap. Maiinlove? No falling in love, ayon sa contact na hawak niya.

"So, you're here, that means you accept  the job I'm offering?"

"Yes, Mr. Chou."

"Good, have a seat. Would you like something to drink? Coffee? Juice?"

"A glass of water will do."

He calls someone to get that glass of water for her. Parang matutuyuan na kasi siya. Di pa nga nag uumpisa ang trabaho niya, natetense na siya agad.

"Mr. Chou...

"Craig please, or Jay, whatever suits you."

"Craig. I'd like to discuss something in the contract please." 

"Sure, what about it?

Number one

1. I will be your girlfriend for five months or more, if it is needed by time and situation.

"Yes? You see, my family from States will arrive in a month or so, and I dunno how long will they stay, but definitely will not stay here for good. That's the main reason why I needed a girlfriend and the reason why there might be extensions. Don't worry; you will be paid for any extra days or any extra jobs."

"Extra job?"

"I mean, if in case there is an extension."

2. I am not allowed to date anyone nor see somebody within that period. 

"This is clear to me, Mr. Chou, I mean Craig." 

"Good, I'm a very jealous and possessive man Mavee, I don't want anybody touching what's mine."

"Mine?"

"I mean, you will be my gf and absolutely will act as MY gf, so I definitely don’t expect you to see someone within the period that you are hired."

"I understand."

3. That I am expected to act as a real girlfriend especially when there are people around.

"Will this mean that we will be doing the kissing and touching?"

Now he smiled. " Do you think those are normal acts for gf and bf?"

"Yes..." halos di ko marinig and boses ko.