Chapter 29

Ellie's POV

I was dizzy, but why and where am I?

all i remember is being at the mall with Karla and then-

WAIT! OMG I was kidnapped!

I was afraid to open my eyes.

I could hear sounds around me but I'm not sure what they were.

Beeping? buzzing?

that's all I could hear.

-

All of a sudden the sound of a, what seemed like a giant door opening. I felt a rush of cold air hit me before it was gone

It was eerily quiet, until the sound of loud thumping foot steps were being heard coming towards me

Thump. Thump. Thump.

and then the blindfold was ripped off me and I still had my eyes closed. I was too afraid to open them. But eventually I did and when I did I wish I hadn't.

Standing in front of me was this heavily built man with a massive scar across his face, so he looked pretty scary to me.

"what do you want from me?!" I asked completely terrified

He didn't answer.

Which only added to my anxiety.

So I asked my question again and t that he said.

"you are here because your parents made a mistake of crossing this company. So for this you and all of your family and friends shall pay the price"

"All my family and fri- NO YOU DON'T GO NEAR THEM" I said now completely trying to break free.

"Oh honey," he got really close to me and was holding my face

"They are already on their way, they may have killed all of my men back in Australia but just wait until they get here, they wont know what hit them" He said letting go of me and walking over to a little table that was close to the door.

"What do you mean here? Where are we?" I asked, very confused.

"Don't you remember where you were born and raised? We are in California."

This is when my panic attack started to kick in, so many thoughts were going through my head.

This had to do with my parents who were murdered, me being across the world to where the boys and Karla were, well technically they were coming here.

So many thoughts, my heart was pounding, my heard was spinning.

Then it went black.

---------------------------------

I know, I took forever to write this. Im sorry but school is annoying, actually I am in school right now, im writing this on a school computer.

But anyway I am not sure how many chapters are going to be left maybe 10 or more but its coming to an end soon.

All I know is that I love all of you who have been reading, voting and commenting on my book because it means so much to me.

all my wishes

- Bri <3