Chapter 25

@tomboy_fangirl this is because you asked what would happen

Karla's pov

I was sitting in the parking lot for about 15 minutes before I heard tires screeching their way towards me.

Calum and the boys rushed to me with so much panic on their faces.

"What happened" Calum yelled at me once they reached me.

"I don't know, I was walking out of the mall towards the car where Ellie was since she had walked out a few minutes before. And when I saw her she was already in a van. I ran towards her but I was too late" I said while starting to break down.

"What can we do, who can we call!?" Ashton said clearly trying to make a plan.

"I'm not sur-" Calum was cut off when Luke interrupted.

"WAIT! didn't Ellie say that she had that private investigator help me her track down the people who did that to her parents?" Luke said as if questioning himself.

"Oh yeah I remember, Ellie never did know what her name was because she isolated herself before she got the chance to learn it. But I do know her name and number because the days following what had happened, Ellie called me and asked me to stay with her, and to comfort her. The one day the lady had come back in to ask me if I had ever seen anything weird while being there with them. After that she gave me her number if I ever needed to contact her.

"Well wheres the phone number?" Michael asked, now bringing himself into the conversation.

"Its back at the house, in my one notebook.

"Ok well lets go get it" Calum said

We all get in the car and decide to leave the other car there for now. While we are driving from the front seat Ashton asks "So what's the name of the investigator"

when I said this name it cause the boys to look at me with so much shock and widened eyes I got scared.

"What's her name" Ashton asks

"Clary Fray" ^photo above^

(Any shadowhunters fans out there?)

And no I'm not going to use the whole background of that show. I'm only using her and how her character acts and how she looks. None of the other characters will be in this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you if you read this because it means so much to me to see the progress im making.

Vote for this chapter if you are actually keeping up on reading