Chapter 13

Ellie's p.o.v

When i woke up i was in a bed but i was in a unfamiliar place. Then all the memories came back I was with Calum and the 5sos boys and i fell asleep on Calum. When i sat up i could see i was in Calum's room. I got up and went into the hallway, i didn't know where to go so i just walked. And then i walked into someone, it was Luke, "Morning" he said with a raspy voice. Morning i said, where's Calum, i want to thank him for letting me stay here. "Oh he's down stairs on the couch he let you have his bed. Ok thanks i smiled and then started going downstairs.

When i went down stairs I saw Calum still passed out. So i walked over to him and sat down and gave him a hug. That woke him up (lol) he looked at me and smiled. "Hey" he said with yet again a raspy morning voice, god these aussies and their morning voices. Hi i said and smiled back. I was still hugging him but neither of us seemed to mind. We were staring in each others eyes and we started leaning in. Our noses touched when someone cleared their throat. We looked up to see Luke. "Why do i keep finding you guys like this" he said with a chuckle at the end. I was blushing like an idiot. I put my face into Calum's chest and Calum was glaring at luke i could feel it.

When my blushing went down i looked at Calum and i saw that he was still blushing. I asked him what time it was 8am he said, my eyes went wide. My aunt's going to kill me! no more the less my cousin. Oh boy come on I will take you home. We got up and went to his car. It only took about 20 minutes to get to my house. When we did get there i again thanked him. And as i was about to get out he grabbed my wrist, which sort of made me wince and he pulled me back in for a hug. Then he did something i was not expecting. He kissed me. it was quick but it meant so much to me. He looked at me and was blushing. He got really nervous and tried to say sorry. But i cut him off my kissing him again. I said thank you to him and walked inside. I watched him through the window to see him smiling like an idiot. When he did leave I went to bed thinking about the kiss that Calum Hood gave her.

so that happened!

What's up everyone :)

thanks for all the reads everyone

think i can get this to 20 votes?

and btw i love this song

thanks- Bri <3