chapter 11

i dedicate this chapter to @em0writes

Ellie's p.o.v

When i got home i immediately went to go get ready for later.

I was just about to get in the shower when my cousin came in and started asking all these questions.

"where are you going later" again in her snippy tude.

"I'm going to hang out with some friends, it's none of your business anyway!".

Then she got close in my face and told me through gritted teeth "look just because you're new here doesn't mean you need to be an attention seeker and then disappear for the whole day"

I just rolled my eyes because by now i was used to hearing this. Then it happened fast she slapped me across the face.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" she screamed . And with that she left

i just got in the shower with my now stinging face knowing there would be a mark later.

When i got out of the shower i decided to text calum asking when to meet up.

He texted back a few minutes later saying to meet at 7 at town square.

It was 6:30 now so i picked out my clothes i got black skinny jeans, a nirvana tee with flower printed words, my pink flower crown, and my black vans.I did my make up and tried to cover her slap the best i could and then i grabbed my phone and left.

Calums P.O.V

When we got to town square we got here first so we decided to go and get her and us hot chocolate.

As we waited with our drinks in our hands she walked up looking very beautiful in a flower crown. Michael saw her first and ran up and hugged her and spun her around. Then Ashton ran up to her doing the same thing and then he giggled.

Then when Luke hugged her he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows and then spun her to act normal.

And then it was my turn she hugged me and when she pulled away she was blushing. I stared at her for a long time and then luke coughed to get me to focus.

"um here i got you a hot chocolate".

"thank you very much" she said and then she curtsied. We were all walking on the sidewalk in pairs,

Michael was next to Ellie and they were laughing at something Michael said and i felt a little of jealousy but i brushed it off, the Ashton was walking by himself in the middle texting on his phone, and then there was me and Luke he kept asking me all these questions and i had answered a few of them and then he asks a question that i can right away answer.

"Do you lover her" ?.

I think I am Luke, I really am.

I TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE SOON.

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ITS KIND OF A CLIFF HANGER NOT REALLY THOUGH.

BUT THX EVERYONE FOR READING AND KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING

I HAVE A GOAL TO GET 10 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER. CAN IT BE DONE?

HEP ME REACH MY GOAL - BRI <3