chapter 6

Ellies P.O.V

I was running down a long hallway and i could hear a set of footsteps behind me so i just kept running. they caught up to me though, i couldn't see their face though. by this time they were punching me i just kept screaming and then it all went black.

I woke up sweating, I looked at the time it was now 3am. This wasn't the first time Ellie had this dream and its part of the reason why she is depressed but she hasn't told anyone about them.

Ellie couldn't fall back asleep so she go her phone and it said she had a text message.

she got confused because she changed her phone number when she moved to be safe so she didn't know who it could be. when she looked at it her eyes went wide it was none other than Calum T. Hood.

she got butterflies in her stomach and she didn't even open the text yet. when she did it said

"do you want to hang out with me and the boys tomorrow so you can meet them" she tried not to fangirl so she just said

"sure where and what time" then she freaked because she remembered it was still 3 am. i typed "i'm so sorry if this woke you up" and then she dozed off again.

Calum's P.O.V

I have been up all night just thinking about her and about the text i sent to her it was about 3 am when my phone went off i looked at the text and it was from her i go those butterflies again.

she said "sure where and what time" and one that said "sorry if this woke you up" {little did she realize that he wasn't sleeping just thinking about her}.

I thought about it so i said tomorrow at the pizza shop and noon" because i know the boys and i will enjoy pizza and that gives them enough time to get up and for her to get up too. And with that he pressed send and fell asleep happy knowing he will get to see her again tomorrow.

hey guys sorry haven't posted in a while, school is stupid

but im going to try and post again this weekend because i have so much planned for this and i'm excited :)

anyway thanks to everyone who reads this -bri

p.s- what do you think for a ship name for them?