chapter 9

i would love to dedicate this chapter to @EpicLuver because she is awesome and so are her books they really played with my emotions though.

might be triggering do not read if it will

if you do i recommend listening to 18 by one direction because that's what i listened to when i wrote this

*******************************************************************************

Ellie's p.o.v

i was now in the bathroom crying my eyes out and thinking about what i will have to tell them when i go back out there.

i looked at my arm examining the old scars, right now i really wish they weren't old. So thats what I did i pulled a sharp object out of my bag.

I looked at it for about five minutes just thinking. I told myself no, but my mind told me yes.

so i sat on the floor and quickly ran it across my skin three times. I started to get light headed and just as I was about to close my eyes i could have sworn I heard someone screaming my name, then it all went black.

Calum's P.O.V

its been about 30 minutes and i started to get worried.

"guys i will be right back im going to check on her". they all said a chorus of okays, i could still see worry in their eyes.

As i walked to the bathroom i heard muffled crying and i knew it was probably Ellie. I knocked on the door but got no response.

I couldn't stand not seeing her so i opened the door. When i saw her my heart stopped, she had blood dripping down her arm from cuts she just made. I quickly screamed her name as she passed out. I screamed HELP as loud as i could hoping someone would get here in time.

Luke's p.o.v *oohhh this is a new one*

We were sitting at the table waiting for ellie and calum to come back but instead all i heard was Calum screaming her name then A loud "help".

We all looked at each other quickly and then darted to the bathrooms. And what we saw made my heart break. A girl unconscious on the ground with blood on her arm.

I could see that myself and the other boys were crying especially calum. Call 911!!! Calum screamed. I hurried to get my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed. Within minutes an ambulance came.

"only one person can come" said the paramedic

Calum automatically volunteered and we all knew he would. and with that we were off to the hospital hoping that Ellie would make it through.

*******************************************************************************guys i cried so hard while writing this!!!!

but i hope you guys enjoys this tell me how im doing

love you guys lots - Bri <3