chapter 2 surprise

Ellie's p.o.v
When i saw that, I pressed call back when the person picked up the person had a deep Australian accent. "Hello"? I asked.

" hi, I think you have my phone"

I put the phone away from my ear and looked at it. " you're right, what's your name anyway"?

"Calum Hood"

"no way" I said under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

As I thought i suddenly remembered

"Oh yeah, I remember when I was at the airport I met you and we got knocked into each other causing us to drop our phones"

Calum's p.o.v
When we got in the cab to go home I decided to take out my phone and go on twitter. When I pressed the home button to turn it on the wallpaper wasn't mine, I started to freak out.

Luke looks at me and says "what's wrong"? I say

"I have the wrong phone" Luke says calm down just call the number and tell them that I bet they figured that it too"

"you're right". So I call my number using the unknown person's phone.

It rings and rings no answer " don't worry the persons bound to look at their phone sometime" Michael says.

About an hour goes by and then the person phone rings and I was almost asleep so my voice was really deep "hello?" I heard

"I think you have my phone" I say, then it went silent for about a minute

"you're right, what's your name anyway" she asks "Calum Hood" I say then I hear her day "no way" but im not sure I was supposed to hear that because she said it really soft, but it made me smile.

"Oh ya when I was at the airport I met you and we got knocked d into each other and we dropped our phones"

"oh yeah I remember that" I say

"so, what's your name"?

"My name is Ellie" when she said that it sent shivers down my spine but I didn't know why.

Ellie's p.o.v
"My names Ellie" , I really hope he didn't hear me freak out.

"So, do you think we could meet up so we can exchange phones" he says

"sure, but can we wait until tomorrow because I'm really tired" I say

"uh, ya that's fine me too actually I will text you in the morning where to meet" Calum said "ok" I say and with that we said goodbye and hung up. I was so happy I couldn't stand it anymore so I screamed into my pillow, then I laid there until fell asleep. "Tomorrow is going to be interesting", I say to myself.