chapter 4

Ellies P.O.V

So after we finished our pizza it got quiet before he said "so do you think you would maybe want to hang out sometime? I mean its the least I could do for taking your phone".

"That sounds really nice and stop saying sorry it was my fault i picked up the wrong phone."

"lets just blame gravity how about that"

i giggled after he said that "sure that sounds better".

"so, when would you want to hang out, hope fully soon i hope" i smiled at that sentence i said "what about tomorrow?"

"That's perfect i will call you later to tell you when".

Sounds like a plan i said as i smiled as wide as i could. As he was making his way in for a hug i suddenly started to panic and a tear left my eye and i just fell to the floor and brought my knees to my chest.

"What's wrong! what did i do" Calum said. "I'm so sorry for that, a few years ago when some things happened i started to get panic attacks and when you walked towards me i panicked like i always do.

"what do you mean always do and what things" he said as if he was going to start crying because he felt bad.

"Its nothing. it's complicated."

" i dont care i don't like seeing you like this please tell me" he insisted.

As i got up i said "well, i guess i have something to look forward to telling you, tomorrow though ok?"

"Why?" he said so sad. "Because I need to get home, I mean this is only my second day in Australia since i moved here.

Calums P.O.V

"Wait! you just moved here!"

"Yeah why?"

Well then Ellie (again sending shivers down my spine) tomorrow i will be your guide around sydney and i will have a surprise at the end.

"ok that sounds really fun" ellie said in her cute american accent.

"see you tomorrow?"

"definitely"

so i tried for another hug and she cautiously accepted as i pulled away, i kissed her on the head and said '' just know you're safe with me".

She froze her body was as still as could be. she looked at me and said thank you.

Then she went on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek, i automatically blushed i tried to hide it but she saw and with that she said "bye Calum, see ya tomorrow, meet me here?" yeah that's perfect, bye" and with that she left.

Ellie's p.o.v

i cant believe what happened the Calum hood kissed me on the head and i kissed him on the cheek and he wasn't grossed out.

i cant wait for tomorrow and with that she walked into her room, laid on her bed and right before she fell asleep she said out loud Calum Hood i think i just fell in love with you and with that she closed her eyes and fell asleep happy.

Calums P.O.V

When i got home the boys were playing on the x-box. When i walked in they paused it and looked at me.

Luke asked "so? how did your mystery date go" they all laughed i grabbed Luke and took him in the other room.

Hey! what was that for?" he asked.

My face got serious and so did his thats when i said "Luke, i think im falling for her".

(dun dun dun i will try to update again soon please tell me how you guys like the book) thanks -bri

Btw anyone got a ship name for them for in the future?