chapter 10

Ellie's p.o.v

I woke up with a bright light blinding me. As i looked around the room i realized that i was in a hospital room.

Then the memory came rushing back. I was eating pizza with the boys when Luke asked me why i moved here and then i looked down at my arms to confirm what i did was true.

I looked around the room to see four boys huddled together in a corner and it sort of sounded like they were crying. But why would they be crying?

oh yeah.

Then Michael looked up for a split second and had to do a double take and when he saw i was awake he screamed my name and ran to me and then the rest of the boys noticed and did the same .

But Calum was another story he just held on to me after everyone else let go as if his life depended on it.

"why?" Calum whispered to me after everyone else had left the room to go and get food.

"its a long story and i know you wouldn't want an ordinary fan like me boring you".

"Don't ever say that i really care about you and so do the others.

"I promise i will tell you another time" ok was all he could say.

Then my aunt came running in the room and when she saw me awake she ran and hugged me almost as much as Calum did. "Thank god you are ok".

"I'm all good" she smiled at me and said good we can leave shortly.

To be honest i didn't want to go home i wanted to hang out with the boys and apologize to them for doing that.

I looked to Calum and asked him if we could hang out later with the rest of the boys properly.

He looked at me and said of course. Then my aunt came back in and said i could go home. I said i would be right out, i walked up to calum and hugged him and told him thank you then i stood on my toes and tried to kiss him on the cheek but i missed and hit the corner of his mouth.

I was blushing like an idiot i mumbled a sorry and then looked up to see him wide eyed and blushing as red as me. He said it was fine and that he would see me later.

With that I was going home to get ready to see calum again because honestly he makes me feel so safe but no one needs to know that for now.

Calums p.o.v

She left and i just stood there smiling like an idiot because SHE KISSED ME! and almost on the lips i know she missed my cheek but to be honest that was quite fine with me.

The boys came back into the room and Luke looked at me and rolled his eyes knowing something happened. While ashton and Michael were fighting over the chicken nuggets Luke came up to me.

"Alright what happened because you look like you just threw red paint on your face" I blushed even more but now in embarrassment.

I whispered to him "She kissed me".

See i told you she liked you " "well i mean technically she was trying to kiss me on the cheek but she missed".

"Whatever we both know she like that a lot better though". I blushed again.

"Whatever Luke and oh we are all hanging out again later today she arranged it".

He said ok and then we walked over to the other two still fighting over the chicken nuggets and Luke just took them and started eating them. Michael started to fake cry and screamed "MY POOR NUGGETS!"

Luke just laughed and threw one at him All i was thinking about was tonight and boy was i excited because i get to see her again.

hey guys! so that was a long chapter but i feel i had to after such a sad chapter.

and holy crap 1.3k reads might not be a lot but it is to me

so thx guys

lots of love <3 -bri