chapter 12

Ellies p.o.v

As we continues to walk Michael and me grew closer we talked about things and we could relate to a few like the fact that we both love video games.

As we got farther i turned my head to look at Calum him and Luke were talking when they saw me they both smiled at me and then stopped talking.

Weird,i turned back around I could hear them start talking again. I was looking at the buildings around us and by this time the sun was setting and it was getting cooler.

I felt a sudden chill and i shivered, Michael noticed and pulled me in for a side hug. Thanks i said, he looked at me and smiled saying

"no problem wouldn't want anyone freezing out here". We kept walking and i felt like someone was watching me, i turned to see Calum looking right at me and Michael and his fists were clenched.

Why were his fists clenched? was it because of me? When he saw , his eyes softened and his hands unclenched.

Luke suddenly came up and asked if he could switch with him because he wanted to talk to Michael. I agreed and then walked behind so that i was next to Calum.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked up to him and asked

"why did you look so angry before" he looked at me and said o-oh um thats because Luke said something that made me mad. Oh ok, i just dropped it even though i could tell he was totally lying. We stopped at a park and me and Calum sat on a bench looking at a pond. I was getting a little tired so i leaned my head on Calum. I felt him tense up but then he quickly relaxed. I said thank you to Calum for today. No problem I wouldn't have wanted to share it with anyone else. He quickly regreted saying that out loud and he blushed. I was quickly falling asleep and the last thing i remember is being lifted onto Calum's back and him saying, i'm really glad i got to see you again. Then it went black.