chapter 3

Ellies p.o.v

I woke up and I had a text from Calum waiting on "his" phone.

He said we could meet at the pizza shop on main street (pizza figures).

I texted "OK, what time? After I texted that I went to get ready I wanted to look good, I mean its Calum Hood!

So I wore my favorite outfit black skinny jeans, and a green day shirt in had gotten last year and I wore that with my black vans. I straightened my hair and then put on mascara and foundation because I try to make myself look better.

Then I heard my phone go off it was Calum he said at 12, it was currently 11:30. I replied with OK and then left. The pizza shop was actually just down the street so I walked. When I got there Calum wasn't there yet so I went to a booth in the back and waited

Calums p.o.v

I walked into the pizza shop and that when I saw her she looked beautiful.

Wait why am I saying this? I haven't even properly met her. Then she sees me, she has beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. I walked up to her and said hi. She said hey and I could tell she was holding back her excitement.

She said " I'm so sorry for taking your phone it was an honest mistake" I could see a tear starting to form in her eye.

"Hey, dont cry I know it was a mistake I know that girl pushed you, so since were here do you want to get some pizza?"

Ellie's p.o.v

"So do you want to get some pizza?" he said.

I tried so hard not to freak out but it happened I said "YES" in such a high pitched voice.

He just laughed "ugh I'm so embarrassing" I said.

He said "its ok it was actually really cute like you" he then caught himself and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that" he was blushing so hard but I cant complain I was too.

Then we just sit in silence until I say its fine it was sweet. He then looked at me and we continued to eat our pizza.