chapter 7

dedicated to @5sos_fangirl_x

because you waited so patiently

Ellie's P.O.V

when i woke up i looked at my phone knowing i had a text waiting. i looked at it then immediately got ready.

I went to my closet and pulled out black skinnies, a green day crop top, my black vans, and a necklace with a heart with an arrow through it.

As i went downstairs i was stopped by my cousin, who i still do not like." Where are you going, you just got here and you're never here?" she said with a snappy attitude.

Through gritted teeth i said "out".

"whatever" she said then walked away. Great, i thought to myself now i'm in a bad mood for the day.

As i walk to the pizza shop i take in my surroundings.

Sydney is a small town, but in a cute way.

When i get there, they are not there yet do i sit at a booth and wait. Twenty minutes go by and i'm starting to think they lied to me.

Im such and idiot, how did I not see this coming again, she said to herself.

Already on top of being in a bad mood she starts to cry not caring who saw.

Then i feel a hand on my back. I turn to find just Calum. I am glad but also sad(hehe rhyming :)) im happy because well I get to see Calum again. But i'm sad because he is seeing me cry.

Calum's P.O.V

I walk in to find a beautiful girl crying which made me upset because she didn't deserve to cry.

I went up to her and put my hand on her back to tell her that im here. She looked at me and blushed indicating the is embarrassed which i find cute on her.

"Where are the boys" she asked wiping her face.

"they will be in in a minute" the breathed out a sigh or relief.

"good i don't want to make a fool of myself in front of all of them i already feel stupid enough for you seeing me" she said looking down.

"Don't say that" i bent down and lifted her face with my finger. we were now looking eye to eye.

That's when I started to lean in and so did she. We were so close and then they boys came in making me fall backwards.

Michael looked at me and asked.....

(dun dun dun....... what do you think michael will ask calum and what do you think Lukes face will look like bc he walked in first...lolz

anyway i will update again soon<3 -bri <3