34

"Come on we better get you home now" he says suddenly.

"What? Why? It's only 3:30 and what about Shan?" I argue.

"Yeah but I can't keep you away from your parents all day can I? It's your birthday after all, Shan will meet us at your house, I've just text her now "he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the floor.

"I guess" I pout, following him to his car. "You've got it all figured out haven't you?" I laugh. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by asking where Shan was Lou, I hope that's not why you're taking me home so suddenly."

"Of course not baby, don't worry I'm not offended." He smiles.

About 20 minutes later we arrive at home. Lou opens the car door for me and grabs my hand, walking with me to the front door. Suddenly mum comes bursting out, with a big grin on her face.

"You're home!" She cheers. "Come in darling we have a surprise for you."

"Okay" I laugh, looking a little unsure. As I approach the living room I'm surprised to see everyone screaming "surpriseeeee" at me.

"Mum! Omg a party!" I cheer. "You" I point at Louis laughing. Now it all makes sense. I spot Shan and Niall by the food table.

"Louis your parents are coming, they're on their way" mum tells Louis.

"Oh that's great" he smiles down at me.

Best birthday ever!