12

"Are you not going to speak to me?" Louis laughs as we finally reach his car.

Hi, Louis." I turn back and smile at him.

"Hi, Jayde." He winks and I roll my eyes. "What was the eye roll for?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Shans already told me about your reputation with the ladies, so that flirty, dimply smile thing you got going on isn't gonna work on me."

"Who said I was flirting?" He asks innocently, but the gleam in his eye tells me he knows I've caught him out. And he likes it.

"Your eyes say it," I reply, "it's obvious." He leans back on his elbows, and I get a good view of his arm muscles, I have a massive thing for musclier arms. I try not to look, but it's hard not to.

"Like what you see?" He winks again.

"About as much as I like vomiting after too many drinks on a Saturday night," I respond.

"It's okay, Jayde, I don't mind you looking. You can touch if you want."

"I'm not a touchy person, but thanks for offering."

"See that's a shame," he says in a lower, more deeper voice. "Because I am." He runs his finger down my spine, and I shiver, then curse myself. "Like that, huh?"

"I'm ticklish?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question. His eyes run down my body.

"I bet you're ticklish in all sorts of places." A faint blush creeps onto my cheeks, and I look away.

"You're a pig," I say.

"Me?"

"I'm not talking to anyone else, am I? Unless you have an imaginary friend there in the back seat." He laughs at this. I look at him out the corner of my eye and raise an eyebrow. Was it really that funny?

"Oh, Jayde." He sighs, wrapping a casual arm over my shoulders. "I can see we're going to be great friends."

"We will be." I shrug his arm off. "If you're lucky." He grins then starts the engine before finally driving me home.