28

Louis's PoV:

I don't think there's anything cuter than Jayde Butcher, city girl in Snoopy pyjamas. Really. Especially when the bottoms are flowery and there's bunny slippers on her feet. Yep. She's done something to my brain alright. I smirk at my thoughts as I drive away, remembering how close I came to kissing her tonight. Again. But it's always close, it never quite happens though, Why? There's nothing I want more than to hold her head still with her lips against mine and let her feel how much I want her. I'm starting to lose my patience with myself. I have to kiss this girl. It should have happened sometime last week really, what's up with me?

Mum's pottering around the kitchen when I get back, still dressed in her clothes from the day. It doesn't faze me anymore, it's just part of her life. Cleaning is her therapy.

"So who is she?" Mum turns around, burning her eyes into mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask, acting like I have no idea what she's on about.

"The girl who's got you all loved up, I thought it would never happen but it has."

"Who says there's a girl?"

She laughs and taps my shoulder "oh honey, your sister has told me everything, so tell mummy, who is she?."

I smile at her choice of words. "Well mummy dearest, there might be a girl" I chuckle. "She's called Jayde" I smile. If anyone knows me inside out, it's my mum.