27

"So" I say, trying to break the silence.

"So, Shan is pretty eager on the idea of me and you" he says, taking me by surprise.

"Yeah seems that way."

"She isn't the only one." He mutters. I think it's best to drop this conversation before it starts getting intense, I'm not ready for that conservation when I'm not really sure how I even feel. Sure he makes my body go crazy and my heart go into panic mode every time he's around me but I need more. I need to know that what I feel is more than just attraction. But if he keeps rubbing my leg that attraction might take over and jump on him.

I turn pretty little liars on and the theme tune plays through the room, breaking me from my thoughts. We watch in a comfortable silence, my legs are still resting on his lap, his fingers are tracing lazy patterns on my thigh, it's really comforting.

"I better head home" he says softly and looks into my eyes. I'm almost asleep so I nod sleepily.

"Did you just come here to watch pretty little liars?" I giggle.

"No." He picks up a piece of my hair " I came here just to see you." I yawn before I can stop myself. "Go to bed princess." He runs a finger down my cheek. "You need to get some sleep." I nod again and smile at him. He sighs and wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. My head rests on his shoulder and his other arm wraps around my body. Before I know it I'm closing my eyes and the world is quite.