20

"Jayde, can I ask you something?" Louis asks suddenly as Shan and Niall are in boots getting some bits.

"Uh yeah?" I say, a little unsure but I nod anyway.

"Did you die recently?"

"What?" I burst out laughing. Is he having a laugh.

"Cause baby girl you look like an angel to me." He says with a cheeky grin. Wow.

I laugh uncontrollably, holding my stomach. "How many girls has that worked on?" I ask, trying to hold my laughter.

"You tell me," he says seriously. "It's the first time I've ever said it."

"I'm not stupid, Lou. I see the way girls around here look at you, like you're God's gift to women and I see the way you love the attention. Actually, it's quite sickening," I tell him. "Thankfully I'm not one of those girls that will bat my eyelashes, stick my chest out, and smile suggestively at you, so I'm definitely not the kinda girl that will believe that line. Nice try, though." I hear clapping behind me and I turn around. Shan is clapping her hands together, grinning. Niall is looking to the sky for help, a sign that Jen has let her crazy out.

"You two could be on a soap opera." She taps her chin. "But seriously, Jayde, thank you so much for saying that. I've totally wanted to let rip at him for his cheesy lines, but Niall's all 'Shan, baby, leave it alone.'" She copies his voice to perfection, and I cover my mouth with my hand to cover my laugh.

"Shan" Niall warns.

"See?" She throws her hands in the air. "He's at it again." She looks at Louis and wiggles her finger at him.

"You leave her alone, you man slag. I won't have you messing with her, you hear me? Go and find some other slut you have on the go if you want some fun."

"Shan" both guys say at the same time, Niall has a frown, and Louis sighs.

"I'm not interested in any other girls" Louis gives his sister a look I can't quite read.